Check your account email address ×

Raid on Michael Cohen's home likely executed after significant evidence was found in Mueller probe, analyst says

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller will not indict the POTUS, he will leave it up to the Congress :bc: 

I agree with that.  In fact posted it yesterday.  What he reports will likely be vague and might not actually contain specific laws or codes violated.   

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

oh paleez. Hillary had a bigger witch hunt with bengazi! and did she flip out? no, she went in front of numerous panels, in numerous investigations, and told people how it was.

And by her own words, blackmailed her way clear of charges.

go ahead, try and tell me she did no such thing..

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sitting back and watching Mueller do his job, Dump freak out (why), and Dumpers defend him (you and why).....:dunno:  Any idea why all these R’s and Dump appointees signed off on a Nothingburger?  :snack:

D6775D85-A24A-428A-BD90-213DDE151B53.jpeg

Trumpster logic at its’ finest. 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Here's what I believe.

1. None of the charges to date have anything to do with Trump.   We know this is a fact.  They may have been filed to get Trump but there has been zero information factually that is the case.

2. There was deep seeded bias early into the FBI investigation as well as into Mueller's.   Again completely factual.

3. We know NOTHING claimed in the dossier on Trump has been proven.   Again this is fact not my belief.  The only thing proven is Paige talked to some people.   That is it.  Some has been even refuted factually based on Passport data.   

4. The dossier was paid for by Clinton and the DNC.   This is FACT.   Not some theory.  

5. We know Trump can fire Comey for any reason.   This is fact so any claims of obstruction of justice are completely bogus. (Regarding Comey's firing)  Even Comey wrote this in his letter to FBI personal.   Also hard to say OoJ when Rosenstein recommended he be canned.  

6. Mueller even stated that as far as the special prosecutor is concerned at this point Trump is NOT the target of a criminal investigation.  Again, this is FACT.  

7. The Dems have to take the house in order to get impeachment going on what we know as fact right now.   No way a GOP led house starts it unless much more is revealed.

8. It takes 2/3 rds vote in the Senate to convict.  That means you need 67 Senators to Impeach.   Again much more damaging information better come out or there is not a snowballs chance and hell 67 Senators vote for this.  

So far there is no evidence pointing to Trump doing anything illegal especially as it pertains to the Mueller investigation.   If you have some facts to prove otherwise please post them up.  Now considering all the facts I've laid out why would I be concerned that charges will be filed or he will go down for what we currently know as fact.  I'm simply not jumping to conclusions.  Everything we FACTUALLY know right now is Trump did nothing wrong.   Everything else is assumptions.

I challenge anyone to prove anything above wrong.  

Fact=

things fox told you 

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The best the Dems can hope for keep this investigation stalled and hope they do well in the midterms.  Everything else is fantasy.  

Actually, and I've stated this before, the best they can hope for is for Trump to shit-can Mueller and his team of hacky Dems.  That'd keep their mother ships (liberal MSM) stirring them up for years!!!

Otherwise...nothing here.  The raid on his attorney's place shows the desperation.  I think the Dems and their Mueller team are looking for reasons to be terminated now.

4 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Actually, and I've stated this before, the best they can hope for is for Trump to shit-can Mueller and his team of hacky Dems.  That'd keep their mother ships (liberal MSM) stirring them up for years!!!

Otherwise...nothing here.  The raid on his attorney's place shows the desperation.  I think the Dems and their Mueller team are looking for reasons to be terminated now.

Once they find nothing from this last raid they will have good reason to shit can mueller and his band of merry idiots 

10 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

You are so fucking stupid. 

I’d explain why but I like you stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Once they find nothing from this last raid they will have good reason to shit can mueller and his band of merry idiots 

I've wanted that shit show shut down from the start.  It's not going to make any difference in Trump supporters.  No matter what happens, Dems will insist Russia bought the election.   So why keep this obstructive distraction going?   

I just know if Mueller gets fired that libs will reach Dead-Con eleventy and start taking knott tying lessons.  WORTH IT!  :lol:

Image result for how to make a noose gif

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid. 

I’d explain why but I like you stupid. 

Oh...I'd love to read your explanation.  They are the funniest things EVER!  Please don't deprive me of the laughter.   Tell you what...I promise not to laugh in your face.  I won't even respond.  Deal?

8 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Oh...I'd love to read your explanation.  They are the funniest things EVER!  Please don't deprive me of the laughter.   Tell you what...I promise not to laugh in your face.  I won't even respond.  Deal?

Nope. You just keep being you 

6 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Oh...rest assured,  your "explaination" wasn't going to change me one bit.  I hate you for robbing me of the levity.  Yur selfish!

Of course you wouldn’t change. 

You can’t fix stupid. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fact=

things fox told you 

:lol:   I will own the shit out of you on this tomorrow.   

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course you wouldn’t change. 

You can’t fix stupid. 

Yuh.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup

Sad!

Mhm.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I will own the shit out of you on this tomorrow.   

:lol:

:read:

On 4/11/2018 at 8:05 AM, Highmark said:

Here's what I believe.

1. None of the charges to date have anything to do with Trump.   We know this is a fact.  They may have been filed to get Trump but there has been zero information factually that is the case.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/new-charges-manafort-and-gates/index.html

The new allegations against Mr. Manafort, once again, have nothing to do with Russia and 2016 election interference/collusion. Mr. Manafort is confident that he will be acquitted and violations of his constitutional rights will be remedied."

2. There was deep seeded bias early into the FBI investigation as well as into Mueller's.   Again completely factual.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/21/politics/second-strzok-text-production/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/fbi-agent-removed-trump-investigation/index.html

3. We know NOTHING claimed in the dossier on Trump has been proven.   Again this is fact not my belief.  The only thing proven is Paige talked to some people.   That is it.  Some has been even refuted factually based on Passport data.   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/10/25/what-the-trump-dossier-says-and-what-it-doesnt/?utm_term=.08019125cdd5

That assertion is unproven — as are many of the other claims in the document. That includes the overarching claim that Russian government officials allied with Trump employees and campaign aides to help his election.

4. The dossier was paid for by Clinton and the DNC.   This is FACT.   Not some theory.  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/fusion-gps-clinton-campaign/index.html

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund dossier research

5. We know Trump can fire Comey for any reason.   This is fact so any claims of obstruction of justice are completely bogus. (Regarding Comey's firing)  Even Comey wrote this in his letter to FBI personal.   Also hard to say OoJ when Rosenstein recommended he be canned.  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/comey-goodbye-letter/index.html

To all:
I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all. I'm not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed. I hope you won't either

6. Mueller even stated that as far as the special prosecutor is concerned at this point Trump is NOT the target of a criminal investigation.  Again, this is FACT.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/04/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's legal team has been told in recent weeks that special counsel Robert Mueller does not consider Trump a target in his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, but he's more than a witness, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

7. The Dems have to take the house in order to get impeachment going on what we know as fact right now.   No way a GOP led house starts it unless much more is revealed.

Don't need to post anything because Trump hasn't been brought up on impeachment charges by the House.

8. It takes 2/3 rds vote in the Senate to convict.  That means you need 67 Senators to Impeach.   Again much more damaging information better come out or there is not a snowballs chance and hell 67 Senators vote for this.  

Straight out of the Constitution.   Hard to get to the Senate when nothing has been done by the house.

So far there is no evidence pointing to Trump doing anything illegal especially as it pertains to the Mueller investigation.   If you have some facts to prove otherwise please post them up.  Now considering all the facts I've laid out why would I be concerned that charges will be filed or he will go down for what we currently know as fact.  I'm simply not jumping to conclusions.  Everything we FACTUALLY know right now is Trump did nothing wrong.   Everything else is assumptions.

I challenge anyone to prove anything above wrong.  

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fact=

things fox told you 

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Uh huh. Because no one knows what mueller has for evidence. 

15 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

Yuh.

Mhm.

:lol:

:read:

All items reported by CNN or the WaPo.  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

All items reported by CNN or the WaPo.  :lol:  

Try to use a little common sense. Why would anyone (let alone a Republican )allow a raid on the President’s lawyer unless there was a really good reason?  

You poor fuckers are so in love with Trump and the Crooked Republicans that you can’t see it. 

If you were Mueller would you put all of your cards on the table or would you drag it out until the Democrats had control of the house ?

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Try to use a little common sense. Why would anyone (let alone a Republican )allow a raid on the President’s lawyer unless there was a really good reason?  

You poor fuckers are so in love with Trump and the Crooked Republicans that you can’t see it. 

If you were Mueller would you put all of your cards on the table or would you drag it out until the Democrats had control of the house ?

:lol:   Because they allowed FISA warrants based off opposition research from an opposing candidate.

They will probably bring him up on illegal campaign contributions and he will get a slap on the wrist.  Even then like Edwards its hit or miss if they could get a conviction. 

Dude, Mueller no longer has anything to do with this Cohen thing.  I know you have high hopes but if it was a big deal you think Mueller would have passed it off?  

I love how you guys assume all so called Republicans are blindly loyal to Trump.   A significant portion of elected ones don't like him because on many issues he doesn't fit the RINO narrative.  

BTW have you seen the Stormy Daniels sketch artist drawing yet they were going to release Tuesday?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark