Check your account email address ×

Do you have thin skin?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, MiSledder said:

This is the kinda thread that really makes you realize how much time I waste here

Each time you post......you should realize what a waste of time and space you are.....:thumbsup:  

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just two days after starting this thread, Jet says he's gonna leave the forum because of how a few people here treat him. :lol::lol:

Thin skinned!!!!!!

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just two days after starting this thread, Jet says he's gonna leave the forum because of how a few people here treat him. :lol::lol:

He left for the same reason alotta guys leave here.  Cuz this place tends to be juvenile, acrimonious and a time suck.   That said, I'm not even sure why I'm here. :lol:  :bc: 

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He left for the same reason alotta guys leave here.  Cuz this place tends to be juvenile, acrimonious and a time suck.   That said, I'm not even sure why I'm here. :lol:  :bc: 

This forum is what you make of it. I rarely get involved in the political posts, I prefer the more general forum type threads. That said, the GF style threads don't seem to have many arguments or epic battles like the political threads. Sure there is some friendly banter, but everyone seems to have fun with it and get along regardless of their political beliefs. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahhhh....nevermind...don't want that faggot  Lily running next door and tattling on me. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

As John said, it's whatever one makes it. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

As John said, it's whatever one makes it. 

I'm kind of surprised I chased Snotty off the other day. According to the rules he should have been given a vacation, but I just asked him not to do it again and he got pissed, picked up his toys, and went home. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm kind of surprised I chased Snotty off the other day. According to the rules he should have been given a vacation, but I just asked him not to do it again and he got pissed, picked up his toys, and went home. 

Its too bad you cant weild that drone like you can that ban hammer! :owned:

:lol::bc:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

He'll be back, possibly with a dupe.

• Gold Member
Just now, small-bore said:

You just know that twisted faggot is creeping this place, standing the window of his cardboard box in nothing but piss stained tighty whities, a gimp mask and screaming at his computer about being banned or "formerly good lookin" broads or some shit!  :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

I really don't mind having him here. For the most part he and I have gotten along pretty well. I know he bugs some of the members here, but he is here to have fun like the rest of us. If you don't engage him, he tends to leave you alone.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh....nevermind...don't want that faggot  Lily running next door and tattling on me. :lol:

Let’s be clear, next door is no different, just less a couple guys. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I really don't mind having him here. For the most part he and I have gotten along pretty well. I know he bugs some of the members here, but he is here to have fun like the rest of us. If you don't engage him, he tends to leave you alone.

I think he's hilarious....for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think he's hilarious....for the most part.

:iagree:    Like I said, he's just here to have fun. We all have a different way of having fun. :bc: