Check your account email address ×

Soy Beans....America On Its Knees.

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is a finite amount of food produced in the world.  Chinese will still buy the products from the US as food is required to to live....  they are just going to pay 25% more for the food.

Soybeans originated in China. They already grow a fair amount and can do it quite efficiently . The main reason they buy American beans is to create some balance in trade and recycle some dollars. China, contrary to what many Americans believe, can actually feed itself. They don’t need America. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Soybeans originated in China. They already grow a fair amount and can do it quite efficiently . The main reason they buy American beans is to create some balance in trade and recycle some dollars. China, contrary to what many Americans believe, can actually feed itself. They don’t need America. 

Who would they sell cheap goods to or steal technology from?

Everyone needs  Merica!

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

un huh

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-alarming-food-problem-2017-6

http://time.com/4455462/china-agriculture-food-security/

They have troubles bro and tariffs on food only hurts the chinese pocketbook on a necessity..

46 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

un huh

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-alarming-food-problem-2017-6

http://time.com/4455462/china-agriculture-food-security/

They have troubles bro and tariffs on food only hurts the chinese pocketbook on a necessity..

China has zero problems growing traditional foods. Western garbage is another story. Fact is, China will not starve without American food. In fact, they’ll be healthier. 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Chinese puts tariffs on food that they need to keep the billions that need to be kept fed....   lol.  That will work out well!!!!  Trump is forcing the Chinese government to starve its own people.

Trump is forcing the rest of the world to tax the average joe, something has to pay for the huge tax cut the wealthy and business got :bc: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

China has zero problems growing traditional foods. Western garbage is another story. Fact is, China will not starve without American food. In fact, they’ll be healthier. 

20 percent of there farm land is contaminated due to industrialization.  They have lost another 6 percent or so to industrial development...  

the westernized diet takes an acre per person...  Chinese has .2 acres of farmable land per person even including hazardous and dangerously contaminated land...  so reality it is much less.  And population expansion....  they are fucked when it comes to food.

you can verify via google.....  

What is even crazier is how us tariffs on Chinese widgets spells a disaster for the US and what they buy in the eyes of you idiots but when a country puts a tariff on needed food supply it is fucking the US...  lol!!!!  

China announces tariffs on food the market jumped Huge cause most see through the bullshit spilled by the likes of your type.

Just now, BOHICA said:

20 percent of there farm land is contaminated due to industrialization.  They have lost another 6 percent or so to industrial development...  

the westernized diet takes an acre per person...  Chinese has .2 acres of farmable land per person even including hazardous and dangerously contaminated land...  so reality it is much less.  And population expansion....  they are fucked when it comes to food.

What is even crazier is how us tariffs on Chinese widgets spells a disaster for the US and what they buy in the eyes of you idiots but when a country puts a tariff on needed food supply it is fucking the US...  lol!!!!  

China announces tariffs on food the market jumped Huge cause most see through the bullshit spilled by the likes of your type.

Why are you working for someone else stringing electrical lines? Since you have you have such a strong sense of economics you should be self employed or a high level exec in a Fortune 100 company.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why are you working for someone else stringing electrical lines? Since you have you have such a strong sense of economics you should be self employed or a high level exec in a Fortune 100 company.

No desire....  plus the union allows me to be on easy street at somebody else dime.... it  proven by study after study money doesn’t make you happy..  and I enjoy what I do...  can’t envision an office, high rise or concrete jungle as a desirable place to be

but in in the same breath the vast economic knowledge of the brain powers of your type on here...  spin dry slinger mc etc etc etc run how many fortune 100 companies again????

even when your a small business owner somebody else is paying you for work.

Edited by BOHICA

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The only reason the market rebounded today is because Kudlow stepped in and announced negotiations are occurring with China. This gave investors pause and a little comfort. Otherwise there would’ve been a free fall. I’m sure Kudlow has a bit more sense of the markets than you. Trump’s economic advisors had to basically step in and save the market from trump and the likes of you. 

China will be just fine. Their land acquisitions around the world are vast. They’re cash rich and will source beans elsewhere if need be. They can also increase their level of food subsidization for a long long time. China is a very old country. The people are much less cunty when something is missing off the grocers shelf. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The only reason the market rebounded today is because Kudlow stepped in and announced negotiations are occurring with China. This gave investors pause and a little comfort. Otherwise there would’ve been a free fall. I’m sure Kudlow has a bit more sense of the markets than you. Trump’s economic advisors had to basically step in and save the market from trump and the likes of you. 

China will be just fine. Their land acquisitions around the world are vast. They’re cash rich and will source beans elsewhere if need be. They can also increase their level of food subsidization for a long long time. China is a very old country. The people are much less cunty when something is missing off the grocers shelf. 

Just like the US will be fine...  China's tariffs won't hurt the US.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I guess his daddy didn't give him a contracting business  to run. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I bought it Jimmy for far more money than you would make in 10 years JImmy time, how about that Jimmy!!! :fluffy: 

Your Dad made you buy the family business for a ton of money?

That's not nice.

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

US farmers sell 14 billion dollars of soybeans a year to China.

add a 25% tariff

Fuck the US farmers right? You know Trumps base?

You use to support tariff's on goods from China.  :lol:    

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I bought it Jimmy for far more money than you would make in 10 years JImmy time, how about that Jimmy!!! :fluffy: 

Good for you....not like you built anything on your own yet here are you talking down to everybody like the fat little dago Knowitall you are and I could care less about money...I work hard, pay my bills, and take care of my family. Being an Internet braggart never appealed to me but carry on Fester.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

May not be nice but pops has a right to retire in comfort after building a successful buss.

agree, but  depending on if the kids had a hand in building the business and have played a role in keeping it going for years.

Most will create an advisory position, so parents will continue receive  pay check.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you....not like you built anything on your own yet here are you talking down to everybody like the fat little dago Knowitall you are and I could care less about money...I work hard, pay my bills, and take care of my family. Being an Internet braggart never appealed to me but carry on Fester.:thumbsup:

Nobody asked you for your economic status report or to justify your station in life. 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nobody asked you for your economic status report or to justify your station in life. 

Pay attention you bald headed faggot.:thumbsup:

BTW I wasn’t talking to you anyhow so go fuck off somewhere else.