Check your account email address ×

Soy Beans....America On Its Knees.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention you bald headed faggot.:thumbsup:

BTW I wasn’t talking to you anyhow so go fuck off somewhere else.

You poke at Vince and he beats you down. You come back swinging with information no one wants to know. I like my bald head. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You poke at Vince and he beats you down. You come back swinging with information no one wants to know. I like my bald head. 

You two old cunts couldn’t beat me down in your prime much less now and the fact remains Vince is a fucking Knowitall hack.:thumbsup:

Some interesting facts on China agriculture.

Then there’s land and water, both in short supply. China has only around a quarter of the arable land per person that OECD countries have. Similarly, its water supply per person is only around a quarter the world average. And both these resources are under pressure: More than 40% of China’s arable land is classed as degraded as a result of erosion, salinisation and acidification. Soil contamination is also a concern.

http://oecdinsights.org/2013/06/06/can-china-feed-itself/

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you....not like you built anything on your own yet here are you talking down to everybody like the fat little dago Knowitall you are and I could care less about money...I work hard, pay my bills, and take care of my family. Being an Internet braggart never appealed to me but carry on Fester.:thumbsup:

Hey Jimmy the Mope, what do you think my revenues are a year? You have no clue, but the fact of the matter is there are those here who have seen my operation and you can ask them if I'm just a braggart     :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You two old cunts couldn’t beat me down in your prime much less now and the fact remains Vince is a fucking Knowitall hack.:thumbsup:

You can't beat down what's already beatdown, and Jimmy the Mope is beatdown :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Jimmy the Mope, what do you think my revenues are a year? You have no clue, but the fact of the matter is there are those here who have seen my operation and you can ask them if I'm just a braggart     :thumbsup:

Are you kidding.....the fact that you just posted this is more proof of you being a braggart! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nobody made me do anything, it was a conscious decision. 

Yeah, you know what I meant.

Something don't smell right....I wouldn't mind slinger taking a look at this. :lol:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Some interesting facts on China agriculture.

Then there’s land and water, both in short supply. China has only around a quarter of the arable land per person that OECD countries have. Similarly, its water supply per person is only around a quarter the world average. And both these resources are under pressure: More than 40% of China’s arable land is classed as degraded as a result of erosion, salinisation and acidification. Soil contamination is also a concern.

http://oecdinsights.org/2013/06/06/can-china-feed-itself/

Maybe they can source their needs from South Africa...