Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many close forum friends are you up to now Drift bitch?   Is it 60?

noticed this started a week ago, is Laura back on air or did her pre-planned vacation go longer?

I never counted how many I’ve met, just that it’s been a lot and it goes back 20 plus years now.  Why, is making friends something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about?  You seem to be implying that.  I’ve made some great friendships during that time, and it’s probably the primary reason my snowmobiling enthusiasm remains high,  because I have plenty of people ride with and buddies to rent a camp with.

little known fact, speaking of friends....Laura grew up in Glastonbury CT, next town to where I grew up.  Her mom was a waitress at Willies Steak House, a well known local restaurant that a very close friend of mine owned.  

Oh, and Laura will be back on tonight as scheduled.  You should tune in, maybe you’ll learn something. 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never counted how many I’ve met, just that it’s been a lot and it goes back 20 plus years now.  Why, is making friends something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about?  You seem to be implying that.  I’ve made some great friendships during that time, and it’s probably the primary reason my snowmobiling enthusiasm remains high,  because I have plenty of people ride with and buddies to rent a camp with.

little known fact, speaking of friends....Laura grew up in Glastonbury CT, next town to where I grew up.  Her mom was a waitress at Willies Steak House, a well known local restaurant that a very close friend of mine owned.  

Oh, and Laura will be back on tonight as scheduled.  You should tune in, maybe you’ll learn something. 

You toot your own horn quite a bit about riding with others from the forums and mention it often....

Others have as well yet they never mention it much if at all.....

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

You toot your own horn quite a bit about riding with others from the forums and mention it often....

Others have as well yet they never mention it much if at all.....

Was there a point in there somewhere that relates to this dipshit RevKevSTD's comments?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well good, keep it to yourself.  This started with Slinger accusing Tom of being a follower because he's met a few of "us". 

You should listen to your own advice more often.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound a little cranky, was I talking to you, or did I ask for your opinion?  i must have missed it. 

I dont think anyones ever asked for your opinion the gazzillion times you given it. 

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont think anyones ever asked for your opinion the gazzillion times you given it. 

Hey I'll talk to Scooter, its his website dude, his decision. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wanna ride a snowmachine with Woolie and Gare Bear and Ronski and Ginger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I assure you its not all that its cracked up to be. :lol:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Talk to scooter about what? :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I tell people the same all the time ......its tough to live up to the internet rep you build of the course of 15 years 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I tell people the same all the time ......its tough to live up to the internet rep you build of the course of 15 years 

I dont think you could handle the 8pm curfew... lights out! :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont think you could handle the 8pm curfew... lights out! :lol:

:lol: I am getting older......I drank until 4am with my bud saturday night and I just couldnt shake the headache while riding sunday. I drank 8 beers or so and just couldnt drink it away. I was in bed by 10pm last night .......what a disappointment I am to myself 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I am getting older......I drank until 4am with my bud saturday night and I just couldnt shake the headache while riding sunday. I drank 8 beers or so and just couldnt drink it away. I was in bed by 10pm last night .......what a disappointment I am to myself 

4am?  Yikes. :lol: Thats too aggressive for me these days.  A good night at camp is a couple guys working on a fifth of Crown  and a half dozen beers after a good days ride. Usually bed down by midnight so we're not too destroyed to ride the next day.  Hate riding with a hangover.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I just find it funny the way the numbers kept climbing while you were trying to pretend that you had value.

You just come off as a whiney bitch most of the time. Every group keeps a whiney bitch around to laugh at.  If you don't think there's one in your group, then I have news for you.  

BTW. Your hard on for Ms Ingram is noted.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well good, keep it to yourself.  This started with Slinger accusing Tom of being a follower because he's met a few of "us". 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

You should listen to your own advice more often.

Hold on there. Is the Trumpster fan club falling apart? 

You two should kith and make up. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I just find it funny the way the numbers kept climbing while you were trying to pretend that you had value.

You just come off as a whiney bitch most of the time. Every group keeps a whiney bitch around to laugh at.  If you don't think there's one in your group, then I have news for you.  

BTW. Your hard on for Ms Ingram is noted.  

Pretty safe to say youre your groups whiney bitch. 

• Haha 1