Check your account email address ×

Hogg's getting upstaged

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing, and I mean nothing, brings out R’s like a threat to the 2nd. This is a really bad call by the Dems. They need to let this go away. I wouldn’t be surprised if the R’s and the NRA are pushing this anti gun narrative on the down low... 

Correcto!!

But the wildcard here is a group that traditionally does not vote, if the youths turn out and vote and it's a big if, it could be a gamechanger.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Correcto!!

But the wildcard here is a group that traditionally does not vote, if the youths turn out and vote and it's a big if, it could be a gamechanger.

Earth to MP corporeal dumb dumb! They can't vote! Did you see any of the coverage of any of the marches?? There were 100, 16yos taking selfies and snap chatting their friends. And old hippie men, with their million mom marching wives, who already vote in that direction. The wildcard... Or, I should say joker card, is your lack of coherence in understanding that! :slapping:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

10% of the March was teens.  :lol:  Real momentum.  The vast majority were the typical Trump haters that march for everything liberals do.   Not going to gain much votes there.  

Please, please continue to go after the guns.   Just simple history says the dems have an advantage going into the midterms.   There is nothing to bring out the rednecks to vote when they might normally stay home like the 2nd amendment.  

And most of the kids were bussed there for free lmao sounds like a fun vacation 

wince is a retard 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Earth to MP corporeal dumb dumb! They can't vote! Did you see any of the coverage of any of the marches?? There were 100, 16yos taking selfies and snap chatting their friends. And old hippie men, with their million mom marching wives, who already vote in that direction. The wildcard... Or, I should say joker card, is your lack of coherence in understanding that! :slapping:

Not to mention a lot of the twentysomethings lost faith in voting after they got burned on the Bernie thing

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Correcto!!

But those being bussed in are not old enough to vote.

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Correcto!!

What’s to say there are not just as many young voters who are pro gun that are also amped up to vote? We are hearing a lot of noise from big cities and the coasts, but in all honesty those places are already blue. If that new found vote was from middle America, there may be cause for concern. It’s not.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Boom. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s to say there are not just as many young voters who are pro gun that are also amped up to vote? We are hearing a lot of noise from big cities and the coasts, but in all honesty those places are already blue. If that new found vote was from middle America, there may be cause for concern. It’s not.

Students formed a heart on the football field at Rockledge High School during the March 14 National School Walkout. Friday Rockledge students walked out of class to show support for the Second Amendment.

Students formed a heart on the football field at Rockledge High School during the March 14 National School Walkout. Friday Rockledge students walked out of class to show support for the Second Amendment.  (Rockledge High School)

:usflag:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Most HS seniors are 18, then there is the college kids.

47 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you would pay attention to what I posted unlike the tone deaf here, you would understand that that all I'm saying is if the youth stay motivated and IF they get out and vote it could be a game changer.

Whatever the outcome is it, it's going to be interesting as it already is....Just ask Laura Ingraham :lol: 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/11/21/how-millennials-voted/

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Most HS seniors are 18, then there is the college kids.

If you would pay attention to what I posted unlike the tone deaf here, you would understand that that all I'm saying is if the youth stay motivated and IF they get out and vote it could be a game changer.

Whatever the outcome is it, it's going to be interesting as it already is....Just ask Laura Ingraham :lol: 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/11/21/how-millennials-voted/

I assumed that you meant the liberal youth vote. If that was mistaken, my bad. That’s the only one you hear about. 

David Hogg is very bold around those who agree with him, but now, the outspoken Florida survivor turned leftist activist is walking with his tail between his legs after he backed out of a debate with “Infowars” host Alex Jones. 

YouTube is penalizing Jones for a video questioning the authenticity of the Florida tragedy and for assuming Hogg is a paid “crisis actor.” A video by Jones titled “David Hogg Can’t Remember His Lines In TV Interview” was removed by YouTube for violating the video platform’s policies.

This is what prompted Hogg to disparage the conspiracy theorist on Twitter stating that he’d love to “come on and clear some of this up.” Hogg also called Jones a “sh*t journalist” who has no idea who Hogg is and or what he does.

In the end, Hogg backed out, but here’s their brief Twitter exchange

https://www.theblaze.com/video/david-hogg-backs-down-from-debate-with-infowars-host-alex-jones

good thing his handlers pulled back on his reins, kid would have left crying!

The back and forth Twitter banter is worth the read... lol :suicide:

Parkland student-activist David Hogg has doubled down on his attacks on Fox News host Laura Ingraham, by slamming the conservative host for her criticism and lack of apology to sports figures like LeBron James.

“It’s really sad, it’s disturbing to know that somebody can bully so many people and just get away with it, especially to the level that she did,” Hogg said. “I think now with advertisers standing with us, we can accomplish anything.”

Ingraham was accused of being “racist” with her February commentary about politicized athletes, but in her own defense, the Fox host noted that she has used the “shut up and” phrase many times in many situations, even using the phrase in her 2003 best selling book, “Shut Up & Sing.”

“In 2003, I wrote a New York Times bestseller called ‘Shut Up & Sing,’ in which I criticized celebrities like the Dixie Chicks & Barbra Streisand who were trashing then-President George W. Bush,” Ingraham said in response to claims she was a racist for attacking LeBron James. I have used a variation of that title for more than 15 years to respond to performers who sound off on politics.”

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/04/01/david-hogg-asks-why-laura-ingraham-never-apologized-lebron-james/

This kid is walking on thin ice...

I sincerely hope that he opens up his wrists after the realization sets in that he was used for a few days by a disgusting collection of people to further a disgusting cause. Its gonna be a hollow feeling to know in just a matter of days he went from hero in his own mind right back to mindless millenial sheep with no future 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1