Check your account email address ×

John 3:16

He so loved the world that he messed up his creation several times, decreed the wholesale slaughter of tribes, and had to create a loophole in his rules of punishment via demanding the belief of substitutional atonement.  All without lack of demonstrable evidence of existence.

Neal

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He so loved the world that he messed up his creation several times, decreed the wholesale slaughter of tribes, and had to create a loophole in his rules of punishment via demanding the belief of substitutional atonement.  All without lack of demonstrable evidence of existence.

Neal

:lies: 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More bullshit. 

The most disgusting part is thinking any if these Christians really give a shit what God thinks. I shouldn't single out Christians really, all religion is bullshit  propaganda. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The most disgusting part is thinking any if these Christians really give a shit what God thinks. I shouldn't single out Christians really, all religion is bullshit  propaganda. 

How many friends do you have that expect you to believe the impossible in order to be on their good side? Walk on water, born of a virgin, raised up into a zombie. Fuck...the bullshit list goes on and on. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How many friends do you have that expect you to believe the impossible in order to be on their good side? Walk on water, born of a virgin, raised up into a zombie. Fuck...the bullshit list goes on and on. 

I've got a few good friends that are Christians.  None of them expect me to believe any of it and know I am atheist.  Maybe you don't have anyone that considers you "friend worthy"?  All of your potential friends are cult recrutiers!!  :lol: That makes sense...seeing your political views.  Easy prey.  :lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got a few good friends that are Christians.  None of them expect me to believe any of it and know I am atheist.  Maybe you don't have anyone that considers you "friend worthy"?  All of your potential friends are cult recrutiers!!  :lol: That makes sense...seeing your political views.  Easy prey.  :lmao:

BINGO.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You completely missed the analogy. That’s ok. You got to write a bunch of shit to fill your morning. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You completely missed the analogy. That’s ok. You got to write a bunch of shit to fill your morning. 

No.  I got it perfectly. It was just stupid.  It's another liberal bullshit excuse for hating anyone that doesn't think or believe what you want them too.  It's pathetic hypocrisy.  Period.  But hey...keep doing you!  I'll keep doing me! 

:bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I got it perfectly. It was just stupid.  It's another liberal bullshit excuse for hating anyone that doesn't think or believe what you want them too.  It's pathetic hypocrisy.  Period.  But hey...keep doing you!  I'll keep doing me! 

There’s a major difference between hating someone and judging their beliefs stupid. See, I don’t hate on anyone here, but I always reserve the right to call you a dummy. As for friends, they’re ok. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a major difference between hating someone and judging their beliefs stupid. See, I don’t hate on anyone here, but I always reserve the right to call you a dummy. As for friends, they’re ok. 

I know what the difference is.  I hate no one.  It's a waste of time.  I just see that you and your party don't realize you've crossed over.  It really is hate.  A rose by any other name......

I know what the difference is.  I hate no one.  It's a waste of time.  I just see that you and your party don't realize you've crossed over.  It really is hate.  A rose by any other name......

Speaking of roses, my weekend begins. Time to go smell a few. Toodle loo. 

• Gold Member

A good friend of mine is a church goer and there is zero doubt in my mind, if Christianity is to be believed he will be burning in hell just like I am. He has no concept of hate the sin but love the sinner and even less understanding that god gets judge, not us.

Out of all the people I know who identify as Christians I know one family who actually make an effort to live in accordance with Christ's teachings, the rest just go to church and hate fags.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spin-Vag is just upset cause GOD didn't make him into the woman he so wanted to be, so he had to take it upon himself to go through gender re-assignment surgery.  Then he ran out of funds half way through the procedure.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spin is intellectually out of your league Prolapski :lmao: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spin-Vag is just upset cause GOD didn't make him into the woman he so wanted to be, so he had to take it upon himself to go through gender re-assignment surgery.  Then he ran out of funds half way through the procedure.:lol:

I imagine your wrists are limper than Spins......:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spin is intellectually out of your league Prolapski :lmao: 

He should feel insulted by your comment.  Quiet yourself, fuck head.

:lol:

He should feel insulted by your comment.  Quiet yourself, fuck head.

:lmao: It’s obvious you’re trying to soften your approach on here...looks like your posting with your tail between your prolapsed ass... :lol: 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

THATS IMPRESSIVE!!!!111111

nah, not really  :lol: