Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

Just now, Zambroski said:

You want a document from the internet that studies the cognitive differences within races?

No you stupid fuck......I want you to show me where you got the idea that POC's have different self preservation instincts than whites......sweet fuck its exactly what you typed and its exactly what I disagreed with.....there is no way you are this fucking stupid 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you stupid fuck......I want you to show me where you got the idea that POC's have different self preservation instincts than whites......sweet fuck its exactly what you typed and its exactly what I disagreed with.....there is no way you are this fucking stupid 

He literally doesn't understand the difference between opinions and facts Ben. He can barely read.

Just now, f7ben said:

It all comes down to cognitive thought abilities.  It's a pretty easy extrapolation to what my post was about.  I guess I am having a hard time understanding why you aren't getting this.  You refuse to debate your ideas because well, let's be honest, you really don't have any.  You just want to run around like an idiot screaming at the top of your lungs to try and save face here.  I think you have many here that you need validation from...i do not.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It all comes down to cognitive thought abilities.  It's a pretty easy extrapolation to what my post was about.  I guess I am having a hard time understanding why you aren't getting this.  You refuse to debate your ideas because well, let's be honest, you really don't have any.  You just want to run around like an idiot screaming at the top of your lungs to try and save face here.  I think you have many here that you need validation from...i do not.

Your post is wrong. Your extrapolation is stupid and incorrect. Post proof that it is not.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're preaching a theory that has equal scientific footing as phrenology right now, and you're dissing someone else's reading level :lol: 

"Phrenology"?  Rsally?  No.  :lmao: 

It's clear Ben is challenged.  You just are jumping in trying to defend something that isn't factual because you have to.  It's the same as arguing with a Christian on the existance of God.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh now we're extrapolating :lol: you went from it being as obvious as "red is red" and now you have shifted the goal posts to "cognitive though ability" and extrapolating :lol: 

sweet fucking shit kill yourself you moron.....I have never seen anyone dig like this when faced with irrefutable proof they are wrong. You take the cake.....dumber than momo 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  Just take the post out of your sig if you are going to make things up as you go.  

So you want proof that races vary in cognitive abilities?  This is about varying cognitive abilities between races and learned reponses through evolution.  NOT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!  

Simple fuck.  :lmao:

:baby:  So butthurt about Benny’s sig :lmao: Not only are you dumb.....you can’t take it and now you’re :baby:

Classic Tranny :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh now we're extrapolating :lol: you went from it being as obvious as "red is red" and now you have shifted the goal posts to "cognitive though ability" and extrapolating :lol: 

sweet fucking shit kill yourself you moron.....I have never seen anyone dig like this when faced with irrefutable proof they are wrong. You take the cake.....dumber than momo 

Pretty easy actually.  Why don't you answer any of my simple questions?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You do the same shit all the time :lmao: Now you’re :kissmyass: Ben’s ass :lmao: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:  So butthurt about Benny’s sig :lmao: Not only are you dumb.....you can’t take it and now you’re :baby:

Classic Tranny :lol: 

No shit! At least you had the good sense to run away for 3 months!

Pretty easy actually.  Why don't you answer any of my simple questions?

Because......I dont have to answer a thing. I asked you for simple proof to your statement and you have provided not one shred of anything. You're a fucking moron 

Just now, Kivalo said:

No shit! At least you had the good sense to run away for 3 months!

Limit Tranny to one post per hour and see how long he sticks around.  Intellectual dishonesty bro :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because......I dont have to answer a thing. I asked you for simple proof to your statement and you have provided not one shred of anything. You're a fucking moron 

"Simple proof" that races think differently?

:lol:

Start another thread.  :lmao:

Tranny’s thesis and years of study and education has boiled down to ‘extrapolation’ :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Its sad to watch :lol: I have only ever encountered this level of idiocy with momo and I didnt think there was any way any other member could stoop so low 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Phrenology"?  Rsally?  No.  :lmao: 

It's clear Ben is challenged.  You just are jumping in trying to defend something that isn't factual because you have to.  It's the same as arguing with a Christian on the existance of God.

Yes Zam, your claim is as factually sound as phrenology.

I don't have to post at all btw, I'm just jumping in because it's funny to watch you flounder around in here.

Limit Tranny to one post per hour and see how long he sticks around.  Intellectual dishonesty bro :thumbsup:

Hey lady, give it up.  You weren't banned or limited.  You screamed a high pitch squeal and hauled your stupid ass to the comfort of your shit stained couch.  :lol:

Nope....simple proof that any person who has studied anything remotely close to genetics or psychology has come to the conclusion that POC's have a different response in self preservation situations when compared to white people. That is what you stated and that is what I have challenged.

It doesnt get any more simple than that you fucking half wit retard :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No. Simple proof that blacks are  "are more genetically disposed to sanction on the side of self preservation"

Hey lady, give it up.  You weren't banned or limited.  You screamed a high pitch squeal and hauled your stupid ass to the comfort of your shit stained couch.  :lol:

Yeah I was dumbfuck.....now bend over and smile.....cause you’re getting your ass pounded :lmao: 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Definitely not your strong suit bro!