Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

Just now, f7ben said:

I am a fairly knowledgeable person.....what you stated seemed like obvious bullshit to me and it turns out it was. You have been unable to post any evidence supporting your claim and that makes your statement false by virtue of merit. Your statement also contradicts common sense regarding when base instincts were developed  along the line of human evolution 

In short , you are a fucking idiot :lol: 

My statement had nothing to do with "common sense regarding when base instincts were developed along the lin of human evolution".  At least they shouldn't have....not sure what that even means.  Nice work there.  :lol:Clearly you are triggered to beat hell here.  CLEARLY.  :lmao:

So, wanna start simple...again?  We can try again if you like. Here: So then, you disagree that races think different from one another when dealing with possible outcomes?  

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

My statement had nothing to do with "common sense regarding when base instincts were developed along the lin of human evolution".  At least they shouldn't have....not sure what that even means.  Nice work there.  :lol:Clearly you are triggered to beat hell here.  CLEARLY.  :lmao:

So, wanna start simple...again?  We can try again if you like. Here: So then, you disagree that races think different from one another when dealing with possible outcomes?  

It doesnt get any simpler you fucking idiot.....you said POC's have different Self Preservation Mechanisms and that is why they dont shoot up schools.

You fucking said that shit......fucking moron :lol: 

It is common sense because Self Preservation mechanisms were developed well before there were regional variations in genetics.....therefore race is not a factor at all

COMMON FUCKING SENSE RETARD

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If its fact then it should be easy to support and you or anyone can claim their $100 prize.....

See I put my money where my mouth is and you just keep mouth shitting along like a momo

You didn't put any money anwhere.  This is a bet for a "basically the same", "more or less", "Yeah but......" debate.

You are betting an equation you can manipulate because it's the only way for you to win.  

Or, go back to the original posts and start answering my questions...or even the last one.  It hurts my brain to think like this.  Like redoing math for the first time.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh? I guess I missed your link ????

Where do I get a link to prove that you’ve never seen a white person put 26” rims on an 80’s caprice

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You didn't put any money anwhere.  This is a bet for a "basically the same", "more or less", "Yeah but......" debate.

You are betting an equation you can manipulate because it's the only way for you to win.  

Or, go back to the original posts and start answering my questions...or even the last one.  It hurts my brain to think like this.  Like redoing math for the first time.  :lol:

You dumb motherfucker....you made a very specific statement. I challenged it and you cant prove it because its pure bullshit. The end :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It doesnt get any simpler you fucking idiot.....you said POC's have different Self Preservation Mechanisms and that is why they dont shoot up schools.

You fucking said that shit......fucking moron :lol: 

It is common sense because Self Preservation mechanisms were developed well before there were regional variations in genetics.....therefore race is not a factor at all

COMMON FUCKING SENSE RETARD

"mechanisms".  Wut?  Why do you keep going back to the beginning of the human race?  That's weird.  By your argument.  What we all had then is EXACTLY what we all have now.  Wait...do you think that?  Are you still out there naked, hunting and gathering?  :lmao:

It's real clear your comprehension sux.  The subject wasn't "mass shooting" that was an example.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You dumb motherfucker....you made a very specific statement. I challenged it and you cant prove it because its pure bullshit. The end :lol: 

:lol:

OK, I think we're about done here.  I am getting concerned for your health.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"mechanisms".  Wut?  Why do you keep going back to the beginning of the human race?  That's weird.  By your argument.  What we all had then is EXACTLY what we all have now.  Wait...do you think that?  Are you still out there naked, hunting and gathering?  :lmao:

It's real clear your comprehension sux.  The subject wasn't "mass shooting" that was an example.  

The subject was school shooting and your quote is in my sig.....own it you dumb fuck :lol: 

OK, I think we're about done here.  I am getting concerned for your health.  :lmao:

No.....I'm going to fuck your ass with this and make you look like a retard for a few more days :lol: 

This is literally dumber than the time you claimed it was a liberal conspiracy making people think that the USA was founded on dissent :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

The subject was school shooting and your quote is in my sig.....own it you dumb fuck :lol: 

No.  Read it again.  Criminy man!!!  It's  in your sig!!!!!  Were did I post "school"?  

I've posted the subject matter not only in simpler text, but in forms of questions for you over all THREE of your triggered threads about this.  You are either ignoring them or, refuse to actually debate.  "POAST THA LINKS!!!"

Hey....read the phone book.  Pull out the text you want to use.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.....I'm going to fuck your ass with this and make you look like a retard for a few more days :lol: 

This is literally dumber than the time you claimed it was a liberal conspiracy making people think that the USA was founded on dissent :lol: 

Wut? 

Gyrating dude... Gyrating.  Think of your health!

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My statement was fact.  It's pretty simple stuff.  

Well, let's just say I like to multi-task and time manage properly.  Plus, this keeps up my typing skillz  :lol:

No, it's an opinion you hold based purely off of anecdotal evidence. You're welcome to provide a link that supports your subjective claim though.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Read it again.  Criminy man!!!  It's  in your sig!!!!!  Were did I post "school"?  

I've posted the subject matter not only in simpler text, but in forms of questions for you over all THREE of your triggered threads about this.  You are either ignoring them or, refuse to actually debate.  "POAST THA LINKS!!!"

Hey....read the phone book.  Pull out the text you want to use.  :lol:

it was about school shootings you stupid fuck

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/12495-another-phony-actor/&page=2

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, it's an opinion you hold based purely off of anecdotal evidence. You're welcome to provide a link that supports your subjective claim though.

No.  Cognitive thought differences between races are not “anecdotal evidence”.  I understand why you have to think that though.  And it’s why rather than debate, you are required to call me a “racist”.

SBYL.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it was about school shootings you stupid fuck

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/12495-another-phony-actor/&page=2

No.  The thread was actually about students protesting.  Lose again.

Besides, even if you were correct, that doesn’t make every post in that thread an “on subject” post.

Are you new to forums?

Heath dude.....health.  Maybe take some time away.  See if John will “ban you”. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

4 pages of delection. Trying to take slingers title from him?

Now the poor retarded motherfucker is trying to say his comments related to why POC's dont engage in school shootings .......werent about why POC's dont engage in school shootings 

:lol: you cant make this fucking shit up.....the dude is dumber than a box of rocks......dumber than momo if thats even possible 

Edited by f7ben

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

4 pages of delection. Trying to take slingers title from him?

And if anyone is good at deflecting.....it’s our site “libertarians”.  

”I’m a Libertarian!!!!”

:lmao:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Cognitive thought differences between races are not “anecdotal evidence”.  I understand why you have to think that though.  And it’s why rather than debate, you are required to call me a “racist”.

SBYL.

Oh now were on to "cognitive thought differences" :lol: you stupid fuck

You said Persons of Color had a different Self Preservation mechanism than Whites

That is a very specific claim and it is 100% bullshit you fucking moron :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Now the poor retarded motherfucker is trying to say his comments related to why POC's dont engage in school shootings .......werent about wy POC's dont engage in school shootings 

:lol: you cant make this fucking shit up.....the dude is dumber than a box of rocks......dumber than momo if thats even possible 

That’s not what i am saying.  I just pointed out your poor reading comprehension.

That’s not what i am saying.  I just pointed out your poor reading comprehension.

Nope.....you didnt point out shit other than the fact that your idiotic claim is 100% bullshit and you made it up entirely