Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

That can produce a study that concludes Persons of Color have different Self Preservation Instincts than white people do

$100 to anyone who can produce a study that makes such a claim and was peer reviewed and published. No stormfront links accepted Sludgey :lol: 

There Dumbroski you fucking brain dead piece of fuck........earn your money 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You have created a straw man argument in my honour and I am honoured 

Damn....you are pathetic white knighting for Zammy your boyfriend 

Just now, f7ben said:

You need to earn it first you welfare queen. This aint the Rez.....you need to earn your money 

Let me know when you’re ready for this bomb

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That can produce a study that concludes Persons of Color have different Self Preservation Instincts than white people do

$100 to anyone who can produce a study that makes such a claim and was peer reviewed and published. No stormfront links accepted Sludgey :lol: 

Define "different".  Most humans want to live.  That's not the debate.  The debate was races have different cognitive abilities when it comes to actions and consequences.  

This is another "more or less and basically and more or less" debate tactic from you to try and appear you are in the correct box.

You sure you are feeling ok?  Seems awfully "triggery" to start 3 or 4 threads trying to win against me here.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Define "different".  Most humans want to live.  That's not the debate.  The debate was races have different cognitive abilities when it comes to actions and consequences.  

This is another "more or less and basically and more or less" debate tactic from you to try and appear you are in the correct box.

You sure you are feeling ok?  Seems awfully "triggery" to start 3 or 4 threads trying to win against me here.  :lol:

"Well that depends on what the definition of IS is"

You fucking lost......move along now meatsack 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where is this coming from? Who’s making that ridiculous argument? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Where is this coming from? Who’s making that ridiculous argument? 

I stated yesterday that races have cognitive differences relating to reasoning when it comes to self preservation.  IE, not all races consider the outcomes of actions the same.  It's pretty basic stuff actually.  

Ben had a fit....for a reason he couln't explain...and apparently, still cannot.  :lmao:

• Like 1