Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I stated yesterday that races have cognitive differences relating to reasoning when it comes to self preservation.  IE, not all races consider the outcomes of actions the same.  It's pretty basic stuff actually.  

Ben had a fit....for a reason he couln't explain...and apparently, still cannot.  :lmao:

The burden of proof would be on you. You’re the individual making the claim. Where’s your longitudinal, multigenerational study supporting such a claim? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The burden of proof would be on you. You’re the individual making the claim. Where’s your longitudinal, multigenerational study supporting such a claim? 

So...do you agree that all races think and reason the same when it comes to realizing the end results of actions?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I stated yesterday that races have cognitive differences relating to reasoning when it comes to self preservation.  IE, not all races consider the outcomes of actions the same.  It's pretty basic stuff actually.  

Ben had a fit....for a reason he couln't explain...and apparently, still cannot.  :lmao:

No....your idiotic statement is in my sig you dumb motherfucker......dont try and change your words

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@f7ben Send me my $100 mother fucker.  Look at my sig.....it’s better than any link......Tranny said so after years of research and study. Send my money NOW!!! 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Once again, where’s your study? 

You want me to throw the phone book up here?  Really?  Don't you have a background in Psychology?  What's the answer to my question?  it's either yes or no.  Should be simple.  

Where dd you people learn to debate?  :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You want me to throw the phone book up here?  Really?  Don't you have a background in Psychology?  What's the answer to my question?  it's either yes or no.  Should be simple.  

:lol: omg you are dumb

POC's are more genetically disposed to sanction on the side of self preservation (than whites) 

^^^^^ This is what you said you dumb motherfucker.......I'm offering you $100 for any shred of proof that its true and for almost an hour now nobody on this forum has come up with anything

You are a fucking idiot and you are wrong as usual 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Years and years on FSCE :lmao: You? :snack:

SO...then, if all cognitive abilities are the same in races....that would suggest all intelligence quotients must be the same.  Yes?  So then, if all races have the same IQ, and humans are all part of a race of one form or another.  All humans have the same IQ.  Now, if that is true, all our rational thinking believing in outcomes for actions must be the same.

SO......how is it that some races are more aggressive than others?  Why are some more submissive?  How did submission take over more parts of a race than aggression?  It's social evolutionary learning that provides some with more interest in self preservation than others.  

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

When is the last time any of you liberal idiots seen a white person put 26” rims on an 80’s 4 door caprice :owned: 

give me that $100 Ben you stupid fuck 

Never seen a black guy do this. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ben is a bully. Picking on the site retards and rubbing their noses in their shit in front of everybody. Shame on you ben. 

Shhhh......libertarians lying to themselves don't get to debate.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So there’s differences :owned: 

Careful.  His politcal ideologies delivered to him from his MSM forcing him to think one way...without question, are prone to back fire at the onset of query.