Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Careful.  His politcal ideologies delivered to him from his MSM forcing him to think one way...without question, are prone to back fire at the onset of query.

What’s crazy is it has been deemed socially irresponsible to even mention there’s any difference between races or sexes when there clearly is. There should be no place for political correctness in the search of scientific truth. However liberals only believe in science when it suits them

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

What’s crazy is it has been deemed socially irresponsible to even mention there’s any difference between races or sexes when there clearly is. There should be no place for political correctness in the search of scientific truth. However liberals only believe in science when it suits them

It's sad intellectual dishonesty at the highest level.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Post the science or STFU :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You want me to throw the phone book up here?  Really?  Don't you have a background in Psychology?  What's the answer to my question?  it's either yes or no.  Should be simple.  

Where dd you people learn to debate?  :lol:

You're making an outlandish claim with no evidence, you are wrong until you can prove otherwise Mr. Dolezal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It's sad intellectual dishonesty at the highest level.  

Speaking of dishonesty.....post your years of research and education :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Post the science or STFU :thumbsup:

Blacks get health issues more easily from a high salt diet than white people

natives get diabetes much more easily than whites from a high sugar diet.

oops

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You're making an outlandish claim with no evidence, you are wrong until you can prove otherwise Mr. Dolezal.

"Outlandish"?  What is outlandish about it?  You are forced to believe an unrealistic ideology discounting facts for your emotional safety.  You denying the truth doesn't make it real.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of dishonesty.....post your years of research and education :lmao: 

Shhhh......lies are on your resume.  :lol:

Just now, spin_dry said:

Let’s say that you prove either whites or blacks are superior. Then what? Where are you going with this? 

Aaaannnd the racism of the left shows it’s ugly Head oops 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Let’s say that you prove either whites or blacks are superior. Then what? Where are you going with this? 

I'm not going anywhere.  Simply put, I stated that races have a difference when determining outcomes for actions and some place a higher regard for self preservation.  The rest of all this is nonsense and and forum drivel.

I'm not going anywhere.  Simply put, I stated that races have a difference when determining outcomes for actions and some place a higher regard for self preservation.  The rest of all this is nonsense and and forum drivel.

So it’s really pointless. Time to move on. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So no links then......thats what I thought

Why aren't you able to look a few up?  You can't use the correct search words?  It's not that hard really.  Do you really want to read 1000's of pages of shit you won't understand only to act like you do and come in here with some tidbits and completely skew them to make it seem like a "gotcha"?

No....stop it.  :lol:

We're gonna stop you at the border.  We'll look for the empty silver bullet cans on the dash of the U-haul.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Outlandish"?  What is outlandish about it?  You are forced to believe an unrealistic ideology discounting facts for your emotional safety.  You denying the truth doesn't make it real.

Shhhh......lies are on your resume.  :lol:

The fact that it is unsupported by facts or evidence make it outlandish.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You made a statement you can not back up with facts, what you said in the first place is nonsense and forum drivel.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why aren't you able to look a few up?  You can't use the correct search words?  It's not that hard really.  Do you really want to read 1000's of pages of shit you won't understand only to act like you do and come in here with some tidbits and completely skew them to make it seem like a "gotcha"?

No....stop it.  :lol:

We're gonna stop you at the border.  We'll look for the empty silver bullet cans on the dash of the U-haul.

I am a fairly knowledgeable person.....what you stated seemed like obvious bullshit to me and it turns out it was. You have been unable to post any evidence supporting your claim and that makes your statement false by virtue of merit. Your statement also contradicts common sense regarding when base instincts were developed  along the line of human evolution 

In short , you are a fucking idiot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The fact that it is unsupported by facts or evidence make it outlandish.

You made a statement you can not back up with facts, what you said in the first place is nonsense and forum drivel.

My statement was fact.  It's pretty simple stuff.  

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your post count suggests you never do :news:

Well, let's just say I like to multi-task and time manage properly.  Plus, this keeps up my typing skillz  :lol:

My statement was fact.  It's pretty simple stuff.  

Well, let's just say I like to multi-task and time manage properly.  Plus, this keeps up my typing skillz  :lol:

If its fact then it should be easy to support and you or anyone can claim their $100 prize.....

See I put my money where my mouth is and you just keep mouth shitting along like a momo

Just now, f7ben said:

If its fact then it should be easy to support and you or anyone can claim their $100 prize.....

See I put my money where my mouth is and you just keep mouth shitting along like a momo

You won’t even pay cause I won already oops