Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup......thats exactly what I said instantly.......fucking Huzy :lol: and he still thinks he was right

I am.  You aren't.  It's normal.  Just be satisfied with being witty.  I mean look around.  We are surrounded with people that have no wit or intelligence.  You at least have wit.  I'd take it!

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sweet jesus....

ive always said he's like a huzy/webba clone.

I wish this meant more to me.  All I know is some here effectively jumped into his personal career and tried to cause problems for him.  Some real weak muther fuckers in here...and Karma is a comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wish this meant more to me.  All I know is some here effectively jumped into his personal career and tried to cause problems for him.  Some real weak muther fuckers in here...and Karma is a comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^ massive projection of butthurt right here :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I am.  You aren't.  It's normal.  Just be satisfied with being witty.  I mean look around.  We are surrounded with people that have no wit or intelligence.  You at least have wit.  I'd take it!

:lmao:

You are literally retarded Zam. Harry Potter books are probably above your reading level.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dosnt that depend on what day it is ?

Not sure how it works.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, she's a cracker with jungle fever to the max every day 

But why can't she be the race she wants to be?  The race she feels she truly is in her heart?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure how it works.

But why can't she be the race she wants to be?  The race she feels she truly is in her heart?

Because she doesn't have the same self preservation instincts :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

When exactly did you choose to be black Transbroski?

You mean "choose to be white"?  My athletic prowess just wasn't enough to pretend my skin color was up to the standard.  Also, while plenty adequate, my weiner is just above average.  So.....pretty easy to see I was a fucking honkey.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean "choose to be white"?  My athletic prowess just wasn't enough to pretend my skin color was up to the standard.  Also, while plenty adequate, my weiner is just above average.  So.....pretty easy to see I was a fucking honkey.

Whatever you say Rachel :lol: 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What do you mean?

Z, Ben is good for a laugh. Don't be too hard on the kid,  he's ADHD. If he gets too big for his britches just tell him to go to PM, and make arrangements  through a lawyer on any bet you make with him. His testicles will ascend as if there was a 5 HP Shop-Vac stuck down his throat. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2018 at 12:51 PM, Zambroski said:

I stated yesterday that races have cognitive differences relating to reasoning when it comes to self preservation.  IE, not all races consider the outcomes of actions the same.  It's pretty basic stuff actually.  

Ben had a fit....for a reason he couln't explain...and apparently, still cannot.  :lmao:

People have varying degrees of self preservation but race is not a factor. 

Blacks have highest testosterone of all races. Could be due to millions of years of evolution in Africa, that caused it for survival/reproduction. 

Then you combine that with SELECTIVE BREEDING as slaves in America, then you have INCREASED those powerful, high testosterone characteristics. 

The BETTYS were bred with the biggest, most powerful black bucks, so their offspring could carry more cotton. The gigantic black athletes that you see now, are the result of that breeding on the plantations. 

Combine all this with a cultural BLOOD HATRED OF WHITES, and there Is your answer to America's race nightmare.

It's all pretty simple, actually. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Blacks have highest testosterone of all races. Could be due to millions of years of evolution in Africa, that caused it for survival/reproduction. 

Then you combine that with SELECTIVE BREEDING as slaves in America, then you have INCREASED those powerful, high testosterone characteristics. 

The BETTYS were bred with the biggest, most powerful black bucks, so their offspring could carry more cotton. The gigantic black athletes that you see now, are the result of that breeding on the plantations. 

Combine all this with a cultural BLOOD HATRED OF WHITES, and there Is your answer to America's race nightmare.

It's all pretty simple, actually. 

Nothing in this pile of shit post is even close to factually correct. You are the dumbest hilljack fucking retard here.

Kill yourself

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nothing in this pile of shit post is even close to factually correct. You are the dumbest hilljack fucking retard here.

Kill yourself

What's your TNW??????