Check your account email address ×

David and the march

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have no idea what they are defining as a ban, I was just informing Fat Jimmy as to what the youth are aiming for.

Well that's fucking brilliant.....good God you are one dumb fat stumpy fuck. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's fucking brilliant.....good God you are one dumb fat stumpy fuck. :lol:

House painter, dip brush, stroke brush, dip brush, stroke brush..............Hey stupid, I actually design and engineer some pretty trick electrical systems :bc: 

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

House painter, dip brush, stroke brush, dip brush, stroke brush..............Hey stupid, I actually design and engineer some pretty trick electrical systems :bc: 

IDGAF.....what does that have to do with the topic at hand? 

On 3/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, Mainecat said:

After reading members here demonizing young Americans assembling and speaking out against gun control I see the same are running cover for our Commie president. Despicable Americans just fuck off.

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Define “ban”. Are we talking about future sales, or taking away existing? Because you’re going to have some trouble with the latter.

You don't have to ban the faggot gun, just ban over 5 round detachable magazines. EASY FUCKIN' PEASY. 

The fucking SECOND AMENDMENT does not guarantee the right of ANY person to own a firearm. Individual rights to possess was upheld by the Supreme Court in the landmark HELLER case.

However, there are restrictions that can be lawfully imposed to possess, in some cases. 

You can NOT possess a full automatic weapon..............without a special federal permit.

You can not possess a silencer without another special federal permit. 

There are numerous state laws also on gun possession. 

So, what's the big fuckin' deal about restricting extended mags, when our forefathers wrote the second amendment about 200 years ago, when the country was mostly WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS from England, and now our country is a filthy, disgusting , boiling cauldron of every fucking scum human on earth, and rife with alcohol,. drugs, violence, and mental illness? 

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fucking SECOND AMENDMENT does not guarantee the right of ANY person to own a firearm. Individual rights to possess was upheld by the Supreme Court in the landmark HELLER case.

However, there are restrictions that can be lawfully imposed to possess, in some cases. 

You can NOT possess a full automatic weapon..............without a special federal permit.

You can not possess a silencer without another special federal permit. 

There are numerous state laws also on gun possession. 

So, what's the big fuckin' deal about restricting extended mags, when our forefathers wrote the second amendment about 200 years ago, when the country was mostly WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS from England, and now our country is a filthy, disgusting , boiling cauldron of every fucking scum human on earth, and rife with alcohol,. drugs, violence, and mental illness? 

Shut up stupid

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you have ANY IDEA how wealthy I am!! 

I probably made more today, than you will make ALL YEAR!!  

Do you engineer some pretty trick electrical systems too?  :lol: 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who gives a fuck, you know this is wrong 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you have ANY IDEA how wealthy I am!! 

I probably made more today, than you will make ALL YEAR!!  

Yep , just a few more good yrs in the stock market and you will be buying a garage door opener.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whatever you say :lol:

BTW, this 18 year old is pretty damn good at public speaking.

Several news accounts have his age listed at either 25 or 28, so there's that.  Such a phony movement.  I'm sure he's got Arianna's number on speed dial so her an Miley can come to their protests.  I'm sure he's got an agent booking him on all these tv shows too.  GMAFB.  Lefties are such transparent phonies, and will continue to lose elections because of it.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Several news accounts have his age listed at either 25 or 28, so there's that.  Such a phony movement.  I'm sure he's got Arianna's number on speed dial so her an Miley can come to their protests.  I'm sure he's got an agent booking him on all these tv shows too.  GMAFB.  Lefties are such transparent phonies, and will continue to lose elections because of it.

I remember how well gun control worked out for Clinton.

I bet he does too. Why he never brings it up.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you need more proof he's a liberal...

28 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Interesting how he wasn't at school that day

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sure he was. The Hillary Clinton school of taking fire.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Here you go dumbfucks. All the conspiracy theories aimed to deflect conversation on gun control debunked.  Funny how you can easily be distracted.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/david-hogg/

It's kind of a lame argument anyway. What if he was at home on the day his school mates were shot? If your buddies were at a bar that got shot up but you were home, would you think, "doesn't affect me, I wasn't there"?