Check your account email address ×

How about that stock market?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Delusional as fuck.... :lol::lmao:  

Just take your beatings quietly.  Holy shit!  You don’t see it but you got fucking throttled in here yesterday. :lol: You saw it as you were “owning” members tho.

:lol:

On 3/23/2018 at 6:31 PM, f7ben said:

yah....5.2% in 2 days .....no biggie :lol: 

Not like it wasn't predicted 6 months ago...

On 3/23/2018 at 7:38 PM, f7ben said:

I dont trust the market at all......its quite corrupt 

Well, like many things you're lack of trust is based on ignorance.  The information is all there, as are certain fundamental, historical realities.  A guy like you has no business trying to time anything.  Period.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not like it wasn't predicted 6 months ago...

Well, like many things you're lack of trust is based on ignorance.  The information is all there, as are certain fundamental, historical realities.  A guy like you has no business trying to time anything.  Period.

So Woolie.......why are market gains under Obama ridiculed and market losses under Dump excused..:snack:  Looking forward to the explanation from a professional....... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So Woolie.......why are market gains under Obama ridiculed and market losses under Dump excused..:snack:  Looking forward to the explanation from a professional....... :lmao: 

I'm not answering some nonsensical bullshit idea you made up in your head.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not answering some nonsensical bullshit idea you made up in your head.  

I get it.....it’s difficult for you to articulate your hypocrisy. :lol: 

When did the economic numbers become real......and is the labor force participation rate only important if the president is black?  :snack:

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I get it.....it’s difficult for you to articulate your hypocrisy. :lol: 

When did the economic numbers become real......and is the labor force participation rate only important if the president is black?  :snack:

No hypocrisy at all you hack of hacks.  Its nice to have a president that consumers and business owners have confidence in, and its nice that our imbalance in trade is finally being addressed by a man with some balls between his legs, instead of that mom jean wearing racist we had for the past 8 years.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No hypocrisy at all you hack of hacks.  Its nice to have a president that consumers and business owners have confidence in, and its nice that our imbalance in trade is finally being addressed by a man with some balls between his legs, instead of that mom jean wearing racist we had for the past 8 years.

Ouch... That's gonna leave a mark...  :bc:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its 550 pts lower than it was a few days ago????

A few days ago?:lol:

A year is short term noise.

The only thing I would regret about a crash is not having enough cash on hand to sink more into the market.  So long as you are good with your holdings, stay the course.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

A few days ago?:lol:

A year is short term noise.

The only thing I would regret about a crash is not having enough cash on hand to sink more into the market.  So long as you are good with your holdings, stay the course.

I am good with my holdings for a while or until this thing bottoms out fully. 80% cash as of last thursday morning. Fuck this market .....its played out 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its 550 pts lower than it was a few days ago????

maybe you should look at YTD?

only a butthurt baby trump hater would even care about day to day or week to week........... I only posted to rub their nose in their  own stupidity  

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

maybe you should look at YTD?

only a butthurt baby trump hater would even care about day to day or week to week........... I only posted to rub their nose in their  own stupidity  

Yah.......down about 3% for the year you fucking retard :lol: 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am good with my holdings for a while or until this thing bottoms out fully. 80% cash as of last thursday morning. Fuck this market .....its played out 

Would not want to be putting 80% of my cash in all at once right now.:bc:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Would not want to be putting 80% of my cash in all at once right now.:bc:

I'm going to buy the dips for the next 6 months or so if it looks like a recession is another year or two off yet