Check your account email address ×

Scooter on TBP

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im not starting anything with you...own up to your bullshit for once....id say the same thing to your face....you have problems on every site you are on ffs. Smarten the fuck up.

As for the facebook shit....i sent that to a big group of people. No one responded. :lol:

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

@DriftBusta I blocked your crybaby ass on facebook....you wont get any messages by accident again. 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im surprised you have any the way you behave. Im sure the people who trust you with their money would be shocked. :bc:

Grow the fuck up.

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

We know allllllll about your career....how many times have you told Ben alone about it: :lol:

I will sit back and wait for your next meltdown. :bc:

Youve always been a weird fucker with an unhealthy obsession with woolie, that's well known 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Youve always been a weird fucker with an unhealthy obsession with woolie, that's well known 

Maybe I dont like drama queens. :bc:

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

you spend 18 hours a day online stirring it up! Are you kidding me? :lol: you'e the queen!

You must be here as well keeping track!!!! And on 2 websites too boot.

Talk about obsessed. :lol:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so your woman looks as good at 68, as she did at 38??????  Get bent, go pay your rent!!!! Liar!!!

Yeah, I think Jeff is a FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE!!!  He can't possibly be from NH, but then again I got a lot of faggots around here!!! 

I posted my broads when they were gorgeous. Post your sow. POST HER, YOU FAGGOT!!!!!  

:lol:

Do they know?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Well I'm staying right the fuck out of this one.

I tried to. :lol: I'll just add, because not everyone knows this,  when Rob was getting burnt out on all the site wars/arguments (over 10 years ago now), he offered to sell HCS to me and one other guy, because we were the only two that he felt would continue running the site successfully...as "hardcore sledders".  At one point, the site generated a nice income from the sponsors and advertisers.  I didn't want to be in the middle of any more bs, knew I wouldn't be able to maintain it, so I declined.   In hindsight, I wished that I did.   If what one guy continues to say about me was true, I doubt very much he would have offered to sell it all to me.  We were friends, who went back to the 90s.  Rob lost his wife, then his dogs, and was never the same after that.   CKF knows him better than anyone and I doubt he'd dispute anything I just said :bc: 

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah, but he blocked "me"on Facebook.  wtf.   If thats not the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard I don't know what is.  I've never said boo to the guy, sent him any pms, we're not friends, and he regularly was sending me stuff, including 2 nights ago.  Apparently me ignoring that message must have offended him, because now a day later he's done a 180 and is trying to start shit again and now I need to listen to his revisionist history when he wasn't even there for most of it, and I'm the one who needs to grow up?  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried to. :lol: I'll just add, because not everyone knows this,  when Rob was getting burnt out on all the site wars/arguments (over 10 years ago now), he offered to sell HCS to me and one other guy, because we were the only two that he felt would continue running the site successfully...as "hardcore sledders".  At one point, the site generated a nice income from the sponsors and advertisers.  I didn't want to be in the middle of any more bs, knew I wouldn't be able to maintain it, so I declined.   In hindsight, I wished that I did.   If what one guy continues to say about me was true, I doubt very much he would have offered to sell it all to me.  We were friends, who went back to the 90s.  Rob lost his wife, then his dogs, and was never the same after that.   CKF knows him better than anyone and I doubt he'd dispute anything I just said :bc: 

Yeah, but he blocked "me"on Facebook.  wtf.   If thats not the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard I don't know what is.  I've never said boo to the guy, sent him any pms, we're not friends, and he regularly was sending me stuff, including 2 nights ago.  Apparently me ignoring that message must have offended him, because now a day later he's done a 180 and is trying to start shit again and now I need to listen to his revisionist history when he wasn't even there for most of it, and I'm the one who needs to grow up?  :lol: 

Still the victim!!!!! :lmao:

Just stfu.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The guy pokes and pokes and pokes then when someone responds they're the problem, I've ignored the guy 99% of the time

Edited by MiSledder

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

The guy pokes and pokes and pokes then when someone responds they're the problem, I've ignored the guy 99% of the time

Yeah but you said you don’t spend much time here anyhow.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Still the victim!!!!! :lmao:

Just stfu.

Not sure why you keep up with the victim bullshit. No one is a victim here.  You're the one who started in about me, uninformed, unsolicited and unprovoked.  Why don't you come up to camp this weekend, we got plenty of room, Bobby might even be in town.  Ron, Gary, Jeff, Derek, Jeremy, Josh, Dave and maybe Moe as well  Should be a good ride.  Kindly go fuck yourself.  Its clear you have a hard on because you're still not welcome on TBP and think you're going to chase me from here, oh well, not happening.  Have a nice day. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes, but he's right.  I ignored the first half dozen or so digs, but after a while, it gets obnoxious and I respond.  No different than you would have. :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure why you keep up with the victim bullshit. No one is a victim here.  You're the one who started in about me, uninformed, unsolicited and unprovoked.  Why don't you come up to camp this weekend, we got plenty of room, Bobby might even be in town.  Ron, Gary, Jeff, Derek, Jeremy, Josh, Dave and maybe Moe as well  Should be a good ride.  Kindly go fuck yourself.  Its clear you have a hard on because you're still not welcome on TBP and think you're going to chase me from here, oh well, not happening.  Have a nice day. :bc: 

They would all be there whether you were there or not. :news:

Should I list all the buddies im going to our cabin with? Of course not...im not always trying to prove myself like you are... :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

They created a whole new site just to get away from you. :lol:

"We're moving and you're not coming with!" 

@Zambroski  I play by their rules now......hence calling out Union Boys posts......because they couldn’t take getting their asses handed to them when there were no rules.  Hence they ended up on Butthurt Island.  which the originals mainly consist of East Coast thin skinned Maintahd’s.  You’re don’t have a fucking clue what went down so it’s best if you STFU and close your pie-hole on occasion.  :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, but he's right.  I ignored the first half dozen or so digs, but after a while, it gets obnoxious and I respond.  No different than you would have. :bc: 

You responded to the first comment i jokingly made. :bc:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

i go weeks at a time without coming here, iv'e been around these sites since the begining, and like you who spends day and night here I  see things,  but unlike you I don't have to comment

Just now, MiSledder said:

i go weeks at a time without coming here, iv'e been around these sites since the begining, and like you who spends day and night here I  see things,  but unlike you I don't have to comment

Who are you trying kid here....

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski  I play by their rules now......hence calling out Union Boys posts......because they couldn’t take getting their asses handed to them when there were no rules.  Hence they ended up on Butthurt Island.  which the originals mainly consist of East Coast thin skinned Maintahd’s.  You’re don’t have a fucking clue what went down so it’s best if you STFU and close your pie-hole on occasion.  :thumbsup:

You've never "handed asses" to anyone I've ever seen over three forums.  Ever.  You have and still continue to be handed your own...ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD.  You are text book Dunning-Kruger with a Trump Derangement Syndromome kicker.

Look!  Look how popular you are!  :lol: