Check your account email address ×

Scooter on TBP

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That faggot SCOOTER canned me months ago on TBP.  Is that site still up and running? I thought Woolie ran the site along with that faggot Scooter, but Woolie posts here a lot. ( Drift Busta Rhymes ). 

Who is that faggot Scooter? 

Why does he have a faggot name like Scooter?

Scooter sounds like the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!  

Scooter is one of my dupes. :news:

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Remember when I told you Polaris axys was the Jesus sled and you bought a cat anyway? Things went downhill after that. 

Go pay your rent!!! 

On 3/21/2018 at 9:51 PM, DAVE said:

@DriftBusta I blocked your crybaby ass on facebook....you wont get any messages by accident again. 

You blocked me.  Thats rich. :lol: But t hanks I appreciate it, along with any pretensions of being someone who I'd want to be friends with.  I have too many already from the looks of things. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks I appreciate it, along with any pretensions of being someone who I'd want to be friends with.  I have too many already from the looks of things. :bc: 

Im surprised you have any the way you behave. Im sure the people who trust you with their money would be shocked. :bc:

Grow the fuck up.

3 minutes ago, scootsie said:

Buncha rude assholes over here?  Can’t even say Hi :flush: back to the normal space :bc: thanks for thinking of me though 

You have a date with Uncle znotty behind Sandy's. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

You're no fun

Sure he is , watch this  :bc:

3 minutes ago, scootsie said:

Buncha rude assholes over here?  Can’t even say Hi :flush: back to the normal space :bc: thanks for thinking of me though 

STFU and go hump a cactus you little jerk .    :finger2:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im surprised you have any the way you behave. Im sure the people who trust you with their money would be shocked. :bc:

Grow the fuck up.

Yet despite your constant attempts to disparage me, I've rented a house with the same guys (who also post here) for the past 5 years, get together with a half dozen or so most every other weekend for 8-10 years now.  People who've actually me don't seem to share your opinion.  And here you are, still with this horse shit "narrative" about me. You're constantly talking about history that you weren't a part of, with people I've met and ridden with......that you've never met.  So obviously, I'd ask YOU to grow the fuck up and stop obsessing about me.  Because its really annoying. I'm doing extremely well in my new career, so thanks for that dig.   Please just put me on ignore.  The forum will thank you. :bc:  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet despite your constant attempts to disparage me, I've rented a house with the same guys (who also post here) for the past 5 years, get together with a half dozen or so most every other weekend for 8-10 years now.  People who've actually me don't seem to share your opinion.  And here you are, still with this horse shit "narrative" about me. You're constantly talking about history that you weren't a part of, with people I've met and ridden with......that you've never met.  So obviously, I'd ask YOU to grow the fuck up and stop obsessing about me.  Because its really annoying. I'm doing extremely well in my new career, so thanks for that dig.   Please just put me on ignore.  The forum will thank you. :bc:  

We know allllllll about your career....how many times have you told Ben alone about it: :lol:

I will sit back and wait for your next meltdown. :bc:

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

They created a whole new site just to get away from you. :lol:

"We're moving and you're not coming with!" 

Well that’s not accurate at all.  TBP 2.0 was resurrected when FS had 1 foot in the grave.  It was created for a bunch of semi normal guys to hang out, talk about sleds, boats, bikes, or anything with pistons.  It was created so guys who met years and years ago from all over the country could shoot the shit and post pics without fear of someone doing something illicit with the picture.  It was created to discuss current events or world happenings without the constant grade school replies that everyone is used to.  It’s not a safe space at all, we have gingers, whiners, old geriatric folk, smarmy canadians, and a guy who threatens to smash out chiclets almost daily.  The only person banned crossed the line that no normal human being should cross.  Hope this clears things up and the only reason the chug is around is because of TBP :bc: you’re welcome 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, scootsie said:

Well that’s not accurate at all.  TBP 2.0 was resurrected when FS had 1 foot in the grave.  It was created for a bunch of semi normal guys to hang out, talk about sleds, boats, bikes, or anything with pistons.  It was created so guys who met years and years ago from all over the country could shoot the shit and post pics without fear of someone doing something illicit with the picture.  It was created to discuss current events or world happenings without the constant grade school replies that everyone is used to.  It’s not a safe space at all, we have gingers, whiners, old geriatric folk, smarmy canadians, and a guy who threatens to smash out chiclets almost daily.  The only person banned crossed the line that no normal human being should cross.  Hope this clears things up and the only reason the chug is around is because of TBP :bc: you’re welcome 

Oh STFU. :lol:

1 hour ago, scootsie said:

GTFO!!! Don't let the swinging door hit your faggot-ass on the way out, Peter Puffer!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Formerly?

Oh, so your woman looks as good at 68, as she did at 38??????  Get bent, go pay your rent!!!! Liar!!!

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Private Pyle!!!

Yeah, I think Jeff is a FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE!!!  He can't possibly be from NH, but then again I got a lot of faggots around here!!! 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yup formerly! Lol

Ugly now I guess! He won't post pics sooooo......

I posted my broads when they were gorgeous. Post your sow. POST HER, YOU FAGGOT!!!!!  

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

She is now a he, mach only does dick.

Well, I see the site-fag is all hot and bothered thinking about tranny-cock. Sorry to disappoint your faggottry, but I posted her pic from many years ago. Yes, she was gorgeous then, but you wouldn't know about broads, seeing as though you're a cum-dumpster working the rest areas. 

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:

STFU, DuckFucker! Let's see your broads. And no, a Canadian Goose with a small skirt and bra does not count. 

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

The irony of an actual faggot posting this lie :gfight: 

Kev is not gay. 

5 hours ago, ckf said:

I noticed that too. :lol:

Wut, you think that's funny???

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I think its Kev posting about an actual faggot.  Just be who you are, actual faggot!

I think EVERYBODY on FS2 should be run through the GDT. There's too much secret faggottry around here. 

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

A shit eating one at that.

YOU'RE the biggest faggot here FAGGON!! Go eat a fat dick, cum-boy!!! 

5 hours ago, scootsie said:

Hi Gents :bc::sup: 

FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAGGOT!!!! 

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Scooter is actually 800 dragon.

So, Scooter is a faggot!!  I knew it!!!

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

@Polaris 550 scooter heard about your thread and wants to meet you behind Sandy's to kick your ass. He said bring Ben's $5000 and he'll let you live. 

Scooty the Cooty is a bitch.  Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. 

Benny7Nose is  a welcher, he can hang with Scooty the faggot. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Scooter is one of my dupes. :news:

Get bent. Some day I'll catch you at UNH, and your rent will be due!! I'll stack you like the rest of my rotten wood!!!   LMAO!!! :lol2:

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

@Polaris 550 WTF is the GDT?

Gay Detector Test

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: