Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep.

XLT’s shortlist for the job: DeFilippo from the Vikes, McDaniels from the Pats, Riley from OU. 

Me thinks McDaniels was told to stay where he is and when Bill packs it in in a yr he gets his job.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ex-Patriot Champion Sentenced To 8 Years For Attempted Murder

FOXBORO, MA — Brandon Browner, the starting cornerback on the Patrots 2014 Super Bowl- winning team, was sentenced to eight years in prison for attempted murder. Browner, 34, pleaded no contest to one count of attempted murder and two counts of child endangerment, according to TMZ.

Browner was arrested in Los Angeles in July after breaking into the home of a woman he had a previous relationship with and stealing a $20,000 Rolex watch, police said. TMZ reported he also dragged the woman across the floor and smothered her in the carpet. The woman, who had a restraining order against Browner, was home with her two children at the time.

Browner won two Super Bowls, including one in his only year with the Patriots when they beat Seattle. He is credited with being a big part of Malcolm Butler's iconic interception.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Jeezuz, who saw that coming?

I thought the Pats had the W after their field goal with 15 seconds left on the clock. How many laterals was that anyway? 

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

Totally mismanaged that series.

Agreed.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cowboys are my least favorite team in the league.

Same here. I got sick and tired of everyone calling them Americas Team :bigfinger: