Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@Kivalo My Lions giving it to your Fins today!  Good thing you don't have the game up there in North Bumfuck!😆🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

:fuckyou:

:lol:. :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wonder if we will ever see NFL teams in other countries? I'm kind of surprised there isn't a nook team or two. 

There was talk of the Jags moving there because I believe their owner is from London.

• Like 1

Browns fire Hue Jackson, promote Gregg Williams

Hue Jackson's ignominious run as Cleveland Browns head coach has ended.

The franchise fired Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley in a decision announced early Monday afternoon.

ESPN first reported the move.

Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams will take over as interim head coach, and running backs/associate head coach Freddie Kitchens will replace Haley as offensive coordinator, according to the team's announcement.

"We greatly appreciate Hue's commitment to the Cleveland Browns organization over the last two and a half years," Browns owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam said in a statement. "We understand how critical this time period is in the development of our football team, individually and collectively, and believed it was in the organization's best interest to make the move at this time, in order to maximize our opportunities the rest of this season. We certainly only wish Hue, Michelle, and his family the best moving forward."

Jackson's two-and-a-half-year run in Cleveland ends with a disastrous 3-36-1 record (.088 winning percentage) including last year's 0-16 debacle.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Brady looks like a moose in high heels when trying to run

Always has :lol:

The Bills are doing a good job at stopping the Pats from scoring  TD's in the red zone.