Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TBH Seattle did themselves no favors and couldn't run the ball but IMO the outcome of this game went the way the NFL wanted.

True. Why Seattle stuck to the run the majority of the night, when it obviously wasn’t working, was a bit mind boggling

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There was another PI call that should have been made against Dallas, but overlooked. Then during Prescott’s run there at the end there was an obvious hold that was missed. Bunch of fucking BS

Hahahahaha.  Crybaby.  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

True. Why Seattle stuck to the run the majority of the night, when it obviously wasn’t working, was a bit mind boggling

If doen correctly it can work. The run tires out the entire defense . Then late in the 3rd throw in a fresh running back. It also opens the play action pass.

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If doen correctly it can work. The run tires out the entire defense . Then late in the 3rd throw in a fresh running back. It also opens the play action pass.

Yes dude, I get that part. But if it’s gotten you nowhere the entire night, and allowing Wilson to do his thing was working, it’s time to mix it up more

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Who ya got in game one @Jimmy Snacks ? I'm going with the Chargers. I wouldn'y mind seeing Rivers get a ring :thumb:

Chargers here as well...liked that team since I was a kid and with you on Rivers. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Chargers here as well...liked that team since I was a kid and with you on Rivers. :thumbsup:

Game two?   As much as I'd love to see the Eagles take out "The Boys', I have to go with Da Bears. It's good to see my father inlaw be excited about his Bears for a change :thumb:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Game two?   As much as I'd love to see the Eagles take out "The Boys', I have to go with Da Bears. It's good to see my father inlaw be excited about his Bears for a change :thumb:

Definitely The Bears...they are my adopted team for the playoffs.😂👊🏻😆

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW not being bitter...I just like The Chargers.😜😆

No worries Jim,  I like the Chargers too. Just not as much as today's opponent :bc:   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, not a very exciting game for the casual observer. The Chargers season is over before the second half even begins.

Yeah I was hoping for a somewhat competitive game.