Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

Goat qb is very difficult to determine, as there are many factors. Just like running backs and how good their offensive lines are. You can’t make the determination by wins. You’d have to look at a bunch of stats. I would consider Brady near the top for sure. But goat? I dunno tbh

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

So we are judging the GOAT based on talent alone? In that case I’d put Cam Newton, RG3, and Jamarcus Russell in the mix too. :lol: Last I checked the object of football is to win games and championships. I don’t think Rodgers needs 4 more rings to be the goat, but with 1 (and just 1 SB appearance) you shouldn’t be in the conversation. And I agree about the lack of talent around Rodgers. But the patriots only have elite coaching. They haven’t had a great defense, running game, or even an elite receiver in years. They’ve been picking towards the back of each round in the draft like every year since 2002 and only been able to take chances at potential ‘great’ players through cheap free agency signings and trades.

Jamarcus Russell...just fucking stop. I’ve got no dog in this fight as Greg Landry, Gary Danielson, Eric Hipple, Rodney Peete, Andre Ware, Scott Mitchell, Joey Harrington, or even Matthew Staford are in the discussion but you Patriot fans are weirdly defensive and protective of Tom Brady. 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jamarcus Russell...just fucking stop. I’ve got no dog in this fight as Greg Landry, Gary Danielson, Eric Hipple, Rodney Peete, Andre Ware, Scott Mitchell, Joey Harrington, or even Matthew Staford are in the discussion but you Patriot fans are weirdly defensive and protective of Tom Brady. 🤣🤣

SMH at RUssel

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's because everyone outside of NE hates the Pats and they don't want to give Brady any credit.  "He's a cheater" "It's all Bill." I agree, Bill is one of the greatest coaches to ever step foot on a football field. But,  last time I checked Bill wasn't out on the field directing traffic and tossing the ball :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The Pats haven't looked that good this year either.

Maybe not but they are still winning more than they are losing...The Eagles have been pummeled today plus they had about 10 guys go down with injuries.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Pats haven't looked that good this year either.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not at all . It's going to get even worse as nobody is afraid of them anymore . :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

They will make the playoffs, but not get very far IMO.

The Lions did beat them so yeah.....maybe not so good.😆

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe not but they are still winning more than they are losing...The Eagles have been pummeled today plus they had about 10 guys go down with injuries.

Yeah, but when you are a Pats fan you have come to expect more :ashamed:  Gronk can't stay healthy and he is the key to the Pats offense.  When he draws the double team it opens someone else up.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Lions did beat them so yeah.....maybe not so good.😆

Just now, ckf said:

Yeah, but when you are a Pats fan you have come to expect more :ashamed:  Gronk can't stay healthy and he is the key to the Pats offense.  When he draws the double team it opens someone else up.

Expect this!!!!!!🙄:groin:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , the one time I don't root for the Lions and they decide to show up like the 85 Bears :lol:   :bc:

Same here. I've been a Lions fan since the Barry Sanders days :bc: