Yeah...right in The Solar Plexus!!!!!!  

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Kick is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

That was a helluva game.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Elliott redeems himself. Now we need a Vikings loss next week

That was a good game.....watching Steelers/Saints and I cannot believe how bad the officiating has become...I mean game changing horrible calls...SMH.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was a good game.....watching Steelers/Saints and I cannot believe how bad the officiating has become...I mean game changing horrible calls...SMH.

wtf was that pass interference call.... :flush:

Just now, dz246 said:

wtf was that pass interference call.... :flush:

Exactly....unfuckingreal. Instead of Pittsburgh getting the ball with good field position it basically gave The Saints a TD.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

None worse than the Dallas/eagles game two weeks ago. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

None worse than the Dallas/eagles game ten weeks ago. 

Well this call was pretty fucking bad...pretty much  every game , every week is awful for that matter. 

So what do you think Slinger....Foles magic yet again?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Pretty amazing what they have accomplished over the past 2 decades. The turnaround began with Bledsoe and Brady just ran with it.  

Patriots clinch 10th straight AFC East division title

The New England Patriots clinched the AFC East division title after the Miami Dolphins lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars, 17-7, on Sunday.

The Pats were up 24-6 against the Buffalo Bills at the time and went on to top their division rivals, 24-12.

In securing their 10th consecutive division title, the Patriots have become the first team in NFL history to earn 10 straight playoff appearances. It's also their 16th playoff appearance over a 20-year span -- only the San Francisco 49ers (1983-2002) achieved more playoff berths over a two-decade long period (17) than the Patriots.

New England (10-5) has won the division in 16 of 18 seasons since Tom Brady became its starting quarterback in 2001, per NFL Research. Since NFL division realignment in 2002, the Patriots have won the AFC East 15 times.

New England also secured its 16th consecutive season with a double-digit win total -- tying the 49ers' mark from 1983-1998. The last time the Patriots didn't win at least 10 games -- 2002. They've also gone 86-23 against AFC East opponents in the Tom Brady era.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

NFL gives the Eagles the game with some bullshit roughing the passer call. Absolute unwatchable garbage and fraud. Just pathetic

I think it's in the rules that you can't lead with the helmet :dunno: