****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

The Browns have been busy making trades. The biggest one so far is acquiring Tyrod Taylor from the Bills. 

And they sent QB Deshone Kizer to the Packers.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like it. Good move. 

I was praying for Sherman to come to GB. Pissed we missed out. He would have been huge. 

IMO Kizer has way more upside than Hundley. 

Great pickup for The Niners....they are going to be a force this season. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

the eagles, the FUCKING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS WHO BEAT THE PATRIOTS, are in on the action too. acquired bennett from seattle, and an up and coming CB from charlotte w/in the last few days. they're going to be a force to reckon with for awhile.

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the eagles, the FUCKING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS WHO BEAT THE PATRIOTS, are in on the action too. acquired bennett from seattle, and an up and coming CB from charlotte w/in the last few days. they're going to be a force to reckon with for awhile.

Bennett is a pain in the ass....they will regret that move.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Do you have to rub it in with the bold text like that :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bennett is a pain in the ass....they will regret that move.

He needs a coach that won't put up with his antics. I have no idea how the Eagles HC is :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMO Kizer has way more upside than Hundley. 

Great pickup for The Niners....they are going to be a force this season. 

Hundley is a disaster. So disappointed. I think at this point anyone would have been better.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh man... Bennet is a fucking cunt. Good luck. The shit he pulled was disgusting. Too hurt to play gets dropped and plays the next week. Hopefully you guys get something out of him. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like it. Good move. 

I was praying for Sherman to come to GB. Pissed we missed out. He would have been huge. 

No way the Packers pay that much for Sherman, their salary cap space is pretty weak this year, especially with current players that will need some attention.

Just now, snoughnut said:

No way the Packers pay that much for Sherman, their salary cap space is pretty weak this year, especially with current players that will need some attention.

Yeah. Might be time to put Jordy or Cobb out to pasture or get some serious concessions on their pay...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. Might be time to put Jordy or Cobb out to pasture or get some serious concessions on their pay...

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out, another player that needs to get productive is Ty Montgomery, dude can't shake the injury bug.