Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

Vikes O-line continues to cost them games......its been 3 fucking years now or more that they have been pathetic. Same fucking shit different day. O-line costing them games , missed fg costing them games , stupid fucking penalties costing them games. Worst franchise in the history of sports

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Vikes O-line continues to cost them games......its been 3 fucking years now or more that they have been pathetic. Same fucking shit different day. O-line costing them games , missed fg costing them games , stupid fucking penalties costing them games. Worst franchise in the history of sports

To be fair they were playing the best D Line in football and had the Defense made just one stop they win the game.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Today may wrap up the trifecta of my losses for the weekend. First the orange had a heartbreaking loss to Clemson, then penn state to Ohio, now today the eagles face the titans with a boat load of injuries 

It could be worse. You could be a Pats fan as they head down to Miami to get their asses kicked. Worst part is going to be listening to @Kivalo gloat after :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It could be worse. You could be a Pats fan as they head down to Miami to get their asses kicked. Worst part is going to be listening to @Kivalo gloat after :lol:

Oh if we win believe me you will hear it BIGLEY!! :lol:

Im heading to a bar with one of my deckhands later, he's a diehard Pats fan so the shit talking will be great!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Oh if we win believe me you will hear it BIGLEY!! :lol:

Im heading to a bar with one of my deckhands later, he's a diehard Pats fan so the shit talking will be great!

Are you wearing your Fins gear to a Boston bar? :lol:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you wearing your Fins gear to a Boston bar? :lol:

Hell no, Im not stupid! Im actually pretty worried. I suspect Brady & Bellicheck have been lighting fires under everyone's ass all week. I figure either we win a fairly close one or you guys completely rolls us and blow us out of the water.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hell no, Im not stupid! Im actually pretty worried. I suspect Brady & Bellicheck have been lighting fires under everyone's ass all week. I figure either we win a fairly close one or you guys completely rolls us and blow us out of the water.

Haha!!!!!!!  The only way the Pats win is if Gordon is up to speed and runs his routes. That may open things up for Gronk and Hogan.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They listened to the hype. 

Maybe, they sgoukda known better than to not play hard ass with the Pats. Still, at least NE wont be in the big show, this Im certain of!