Check your account email address ×

translation please...

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

people are people..not much has changed over the years.

Chit's just pointed in diff directions.

Exactly why you can learn a lot from history.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If you knew history you'd know that we have been more divided in the past than we are presently.

Ok I stand corrected....but what im saying is america has taken a step back with obama....which is what i should have said.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ok I stand corrected....but what im saying is america has taken a step back with obama....which is what i should have said.

No....Obama by simply being black has been a catalyst for the racist pugs to rear their heads.  :snack:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Unbelievable, we have rules here at FS about threatening people, the RNC and GOP leaders have to be besides themselves right now. 

We don't have those rules....I would know. The right has to be used to this by now.  Trump is actually speaking some truths as to what needs to most likel be done.  I'm just not sure he's the catalyst he thinks he is to make it happen. I think most Americans are just about to that point....an able leader may just get things done.  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Trump is dividing America and encouraging violence!:snack:

America has been divided for years and years.  Him being the voice of fact doesn't change things.

54 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont think it could get any more divided then how Obama has made it.

It can...but we are close.  Real close.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

We don't have those rules....I would know. The right has to be used to this by now.  Trump is actually speaking some truths as to what needs to most likel be done.  I'm just not sure he's the catalyst he thinks he is to make it happen. I think most Americans are just about to that point....an able leader may just get things done.  

America has been divided for years and years.  Him being the voice of fact doesn't change things.

Trump is fuckin nuts.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People got in fist fights on the fucking floors of Congress prior to the Civil War so spare us any dramatics of the country being as divided as it's ever been. 

It's a complete crock of shit.

Lots of first world problems around here.........

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is fuckin nuts.

One is a loose cannon and the other is a fraud.  Both too reckless and/or stupid to lead America.  Sheep on one side following some type of suicidal religion, sheep on the other wanting to help them reach it.  And the media in the middle with their finger on the mind control toggle.

It's like a science fiction movie!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

People got in fist fights on the fucking floors of Congress prior to the Civil War so spare us any dramatics of the country being as divided as it's ever been. 

It's a complete crock of shit.

Lots of first world problems around here.........

Obama has made the racial divide much worse and not because of his color  but because of his actions and words...fact.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"If she gets to pick her judges —nothing you can do folks," Trump said, referring to Clinton getting to nominate Supreme Court justices if she were elected president. "Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

It's called getting people to vote. 

What if this same thing was said about abortion?

its a reach to say he called for an assassination , I listened to it before it was suggested, that never even crossed my mind

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd say its nice to here someone mention the fact that if these fucking piles of shit who make the rules keep trampling our rights we should engage ourselves in a little blood letting 

Warming up to the Trump eh Bipolarhooknose :lol: 

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I think he continued the divide that was already underway.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No....Obama by simply being black has been a catalyst for the racist pugs to rear their heads.  :snack:

Oh shut up, Obama got elected twice. The racist claim is way overdone.