Check your account email address ×

translation please...

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol::lmao: 

Who I the fuck rattled their zipper?  Vince?  You'd better send your boy back to his crib.  

Shouldn't you be working on another "Ode to Hillary"?  Just be thankful you are still chewing with your own dick skinners still.  And skin away...nobody is gonna want you on their pecker with broken and sharp chiclets.

You coward pussy half man.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who I the fuck rattled their zipper?  Vince?  You'd better send your boy back to his crib.  

Shouldn't you be working on another "Ode to Hillary"?  Just be thankful you are still chewing with your own dick skinners still.  And skin away...nobody is gonna want you on their pecker with broken and sharp chiclets.

You coward pussy half man.

STFU you worthless pussy....I'm still waiting for you to show up dickhead.  You run your cockholster but never follow through.  Let's roll pussy lips :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh indeed.  Just 5 points too high to qualify to sell lightbulbs.  Your resume reads like a fuckin comic book.  Fiction of course.

You're so fucking dumb you couldn't poor piss out of a boot with directions on the heel. :snack:Not to mention you're  chicken shit pussy :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

STFU you worthless pussy....I'm still waiting for you to show up dickhead.  You run your cockholster but never follow throgh.  Let's roll pussy lips :bc: 

I'm busy right now.  And to tell you the truth, I know you don't have the balls.  Not even close.  From what I understand, you've been confronted before and locked yourself in your car.  Pathetic.  What a joke you are...a perfect representative for Hillary.

But....none the less, you'll get a chance to show me you are a man.  I'm going to make it in front of your friends too.  It'll be funny as hell.  Well....for me anyway.  Probably them too.

:lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm busy right now.  And to tell you the truth, I know you don't have the balls.  Not even close.  From what I understand, you've been confronted before and locked yourself in your car.  Pathetic.  What a joke you are...a perfect representative for Hillary.

But....none the less, you'll get a chance to show me you are a man.  I'm going to make it in front of your friends too.  It'll be funny as hell.  Well....for me anyway.  Probably them too.

You've heard wrong you lying pussy.  You're the one whoruns your cockholster and doesn't have the balls to follow through.  If you can't back it up - STFU.  All talk no action.  You're a pussy. :taunt:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You've heard wrong you lying pussy.  You're the one whoruns your cockholster and doesn't have the balls to follow through.  If you can't back it up - STFU.  All talk no action.  You're a pussy. :taunt:

Oh....I definitely heard right.  And we laughed and laughed!  How do you live with yourself?  Gross.....and again, pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pussy. :lmao:. You don't know what a set of balls looks like pecker lips :lmao: 

41 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This is what I'm talking about, all convenient excuses for Republicans. The party and it's voters don't have the balls to confront the real reasons why Latinos are turned off from Republicans so convenient lies are what rules the day. It's no wonder the party is in such disarray. 

A majority is a majority, doesn't matter what the population of Latinos is. Are you suggesting that the Latinos who came to the US are somehow inherently not going to vote Republican? What reason is there to believe they wouldn't vote for the GOP? Do you have something to give credence to the idea that their religious views are different now than they were in 2004?

Bush won the Latino vote because he didn't have any retarded rhetoric flying their direction. Can't say the same for the current GOP. 

But somehow the DemonCUNTS did eh? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

But somehow the DemonCUNTS did eh? :dunno: 

Somehow they did what? Win the Latino vote? Of course....lesser of two evils and all that shit. 

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't know about the polling places in Minnesota but I can tell you that polling place here Illinois have both Democrat and Republican judges handing out ballots, and both sides are keeping an eye out for any hanky panky, and let's be honest people standing in to vote for there buddy who can't make it to the polling place isn't really an issue in this country.

Yah I'm sure there are just all kinds of judges with nothing to do :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Somehow they did what? Win the Latino vote? Of course....lesser of two evils and all that shit. 

Have retarded rhetoric flying that got Bush elected :nuts: you don't realize how fucking stupid every argument you try and make is :flush: 

On 8/9/2016 at 11:21 PM, Momorider said:

Have retarded rhetoric flying that got Bush elected :nuts: you don't realize how fucking stupid every argument you try and make is :flush: 

Democrats didn't have any dumb rhetoric towards Latinos, Republicans simply had the upper hand on the issues and it showed. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Democrats didn't have any retarded rhetoric towards Latinos, Republicans simply had the upper hand on the issues and it showed. 

:lmao: so you don't have a fucking clue, like there was ever a question :lol2: 

34 minutes ago, Momorider said:

go lick the cunt of that bitch that got that rapist a way lesser charge you scumbag.