translation please...

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think he continued the divide that was already underway.

Oh shut up, Obama got elected twice. The racist claim is way overdone.

True..Barry does seem to love everybody all over the world..his heart is in the right place i guess...well maybe not for Israel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think he continued the divide that was already underway.

Oh shut up, Obama got elected twice. The racist claim is way overdone.

Miss the point dummy... :lol: 

Hes merely the catalyst for your ilk to raise their heads and rally against non white Christians...any educated and rationale person sees it. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hes merely the catalyst for your ilk to raise their heads and rally against non white Christians...any educated and rationale person sees it. 

Pretty bold claim you are making Corky....misguided, wrong and just plain fucking stupid but bold.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: fucking white guilt hack idiot 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Inciting domestic terrorism is now accepted by the dumb ass Trump supporters?

How much Scotch do you fucking drink....your brain is soaking wet.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SSFB said:

People got in fist fights on the fucking floors of Congress prior to the Civil War so spare us any dramatics of the country being as divided as it's ever been. 

It's a complete crock of shit.

Lots of first world problems around here.........

"Spare us the dramatics".  :lmao:  Hey...how about this then.....We have not been this divided since the 60's.  That better?  Or how's this: suck my dick.  Nice for you to show up every now and then Mr. Moderator.  :D

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pretty close...but this instead:  "Inciting domestic terrorism is a a byproduct of the liberal agenda supporters."

There...I think that's what you meant.  Right?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

People got in fist fights on the fucking floors of Congress prior to the Civil War so spare us any dramatics of the country being as divided as it's ever been. 

It's a complete crock of shit.

Lots of first world problems around here.........

So you re basing your claim of being more divided because there were fist fights..... :lol2:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Spare us the dramatics".  :lmao:  Hey...how about this then.....We have not been this divided since the 60's.  That better?  Or how's this: suck my dick.  Nice for you to show up every now and then Mr. Moderator.  :D

Pretty close...but this instead:  "Inciting domestic terrorism is a a byproduct of the liberal agenda supporters."

There...I think that's what you meant.  Right?

Typical point the finger away from the problem staring you in the face

1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

It's called getting people to vote. 

What if this same thing was said about abortion?

its a reach to say he called for an assassination , I listened to it before it was suggested, that never even crossed my mind

It crossed the mind of the guy in the red shirt and white beard that was behind and to the left of Trump, it will be interesting to see what the GOP leaders and the RNC says.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Just to clarify that was something he wrote regarding the revolutionary war, not about duly elected leaders performing their required duties.

Of course Trump didn't mean anything by it. This is just another in a long line of examples of how he simply spews whatever the fuck comes to mind. Watch for some convoluted cobbed together "explanation" if he called on it.

More Timeshare ownage,  LOL!

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical point the finger away from the problem staring you in the face

Don't even know what this means.  Whose finger am I pointing away?  Mine? And why is a finger pointing at the problem that is staring in my face.  And why is the problem staring in my face? Wait....whose finger?   Awww fuck it MC......you win.

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But left wing terrorism by Union and BLM is cool!  

It is the "in" thing.  Unless you are a racist of course.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't even know what this means.  Whose finger am I pointing away?  Mine? And why is a finger pointing at the problem that is staring in my face.  And why is the problem staring in my face? Wait....whose finger?   Awww fuck it MC......you win.

It is the "in" thing.  Unless you are a racist of course.

Blame the liberals as you usually do.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We don't have those rules....I would know. The right has to be used to this by now.  Trump is actually speaking some truths as to what needs to most likel be done.  I'm just not sure he's the catalyst he thinks he is to make it happen. I think most Americans are just about to that point....an able leader may just get things done.  

America has been divided for years and years.  Him being the voice of fact doesn't change things.

It can...but we are close.  Real close.  

You need a good beating. Fucking pussy.

21 minutes ago, Boered said:

You need a good beating. Fucking pussy.

You are right.  I look for one frequently.  Hard to find my "huckleberry" though.  How bout you?  Shit...you're too busy keeping up with different screen names.:lol2:

Sleepr2

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Sleepr2
  • Members
  • 802 posts
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you have no problem with BLM riots and the leftiots that incite them..  you pathetic hack.

•  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are right.  I look for one frequently.  Hard to find my "huckleberry" though.  How bout you?  Shit...you're too busy keeping up with different screen names.:lol2:

I could lay you out in under fifteen seconds. Loser.