Check your account email address ×

You know what’s a surprisingly good sled?

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

The 2010-2011 F8’s 

Couch on wheels. They don’t make seats like that anymore. Barney isn’t very pretty though.

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Couch on wheels. They don’t make seats like that anymore. Barney isn’t very pretty though.

Ugly but peppy enough and reliable as hell. Not bad on fuel. Drives like a couch for sure 

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ugly but peppy enough and reliable as hell. Not bad on fuel. Drives like a couch for sure 

I've never owned one but I've heard it's one of the best riding trail sleds ever made.  :dunno: 

Cosmetics aside....cuz...oofff.

most comfortable diamond pounder I have ever owned hands down . I was thinking about buying another one to keep up north for guests etc . can be had pretty cheep and motor is one of the best in the biz 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never owned one but I've heard it's one of the best riding trail sleds ever made.  :dunno: 

Cosmetics aside....cuz...oofff.

For a second sled they’re good for friends or whatever. The electric start is junk tho

Have a 2010 sitting around as a back up sled.  Can't break away from that sled.  It isn't worth much and it always runs good.  Comfy as hell.  Friends that don't know sleds will always pick that thing as their choice when they come along to ride.  They say it is easy to steer, warm to ride, and comfortable.

I had a 2011 F8 EXT that was dialed in.  It was the perfect setup for that chassis.  That sled actually hooked up and rode even better.

• Like 1

Back in 2010 we raced a new F8 against the mid season release 800 etec. Basically neck and neck until around 105 mph then the etec started to creep away

39 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They are good sleds. Good pick for a cheap used sled. Reliable, comfortable and a tank on skis. 

Good toss up for "ugliest sled"  between this abomonation and the G4 Doo chassis......maybe 07-up Phazer....

They are all like the relationship to a Moped & a fat chick......fun to ride until your friends see you doing them

:happy:

4 minutes ago, MSAREV said:

Good toss up for "ugliest sled"  between this abomonation and the G4 Doo chassis......maybe 07-up Phazer....

They are all like the relationship to a Moped & a fat chick......fun to ride until your friends see you doing them

:happy:

says the guy riding polaris' abortion looking rear skid.  SMH

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

says the guy riding polaris' abortion looking rear skid.  SMH

Might not be sleek and sexy like a maryann but the ride on the new Polaris is more awesome than maryann. 

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Might not be sleek and sexy like a maryann but the ride on the new Polaris is more awesome than maryann. 

wrong   maryann is the best ride ever. even woolie noticed it's superiority to the assault. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong   maryann is the best ride ever. even woolie noticed it's superiority to the assault. 

He was into the chardonnay apparently. Pinky up is my guess.  Lol 

12 minutes ago, Barney said:

Ben promised me a handy if i could get that tank in the air.  He came good, and so did i.  All over his chin actually.

:lol: