Check your account email address ×

Trump a Commie?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Connections to the Russians.....I warned you fucktards a year ago about it many times. 

You get what you deserve

I deserve a pony.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Connections to the Russians.....I warned you fucktards a year ago about it many times. 

You get what you deserve

Yes!!  We deserve Russians fucking with us!!  Not sure how you come to that conclusion, but you're in the throes of dementia, so there's that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, retard MC can't get fucked upside down right ways and owned in his current threads...so he resurrects a year old one where a dead guy fucks him up. :lol:

Go Cappy!!!! :bc:

when I started to read it it shocked me to see cappy's post thought the crazy fucker came back from the dead to lay the ownage on MC:lmao:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes!!  We deserve Russians fucking with us!!  Not sure how you come to that conclusion, but you're in the throes of dementia, so there's that.

McLiar did  not mind collusion when his hero was colluding with the Russians 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

when I started to read it it shocked me to see cappy's post thought the crazy fucker came back from the dead to lay the ownage on MC:lmao:

That dude was funny as shit when you pushed him off the deep end. :lol: He was a great addition to any forum.  Shame.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That dude was funny as shit when you pushed him off the deep end. :lol: He was a great addition to any forum.  Shame.

I knew him personally he lived my area, was definitely different. Here's to the storm:bc:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You get what you deserve

The awesome thing is....

You got him too!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

The awesome thing is....

You got him too!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

The benefit of this simple fact cannot be understated.  When I am feeling a bit "blue", I just realize one simple thing and I smile and laugh and tippy toe my way through the tulips all day cuz I know that all over the globe, Trumps tweets are causing librulz to pull their hair out!  After they set it on fire of course.

:lol:

Trumps a commie. :lol:  :lol:   Never mind he's at the top of the heap as a capitalist and has been preaching America first for 40 years.  He's a commie. :lol:  :lol:   Democrats have lost it.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps a commie. :lol:  :lol:   Never mind he's at the top of the heap as a capitalist and has been preaching America first for 40 years.  He's a commie. :lol:  :lol:   Democrats have lost it.

Lets see...

He is a 4 time failed businessman (probably is upside down on his investments as is his SIL)

America first? None of his clothing items or his daughters are made in the US

He colludes with a Russian spy...the same country that hacked our presidential election

Yup you support a commie a total non patriot.