Check your account email address ×

Tariffs

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now Donny gets to schedule a rally with steel workers, hand out the stupid red caps and get his ailing ego stroked. Meanwhile Americans get to pick up the 25% tax. Fucking wonderful. 

So?  Your team holds rally’s too.  Small venues.  Like bathrooms. :lol:

Our steel industry holds 4-500k jobs in its hands.  If they support this move, let them have their day. Sorry your precious Dems can’t garner any momentum because they don’t have any message other than hate.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Helping steel workers=bad

Deincentivizing import of foreign steel=bad

Speaking of opposite world. :lol: 

They loved it when they thought Obama was going to do it. Instead Obama fucked the US worker and imports accelerated quickly

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure the 25% tax will be funneled into the military. Yippee. Fucking idiots. 

Welcome to today's random(stupid) thoughts from spincry. This level of asshurt is exceptional. Well done. :bc:

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

MC would applaud this if it was done by Obama or Hillary. Even Spinjoe is having a tough time figuring out why he is upset by this.

Nope I said cars from China yes of they need to import us cars at the same numbers as they export.

satisfying a few thousand steel workers by fucking over millions of Americans is a retard idea by a retard.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nope I said cars from China yes of they need to import us cars at the same numbers as they export.

satisfying a few thousand steel workers by fucking over millions of Americans is a retard idea by a retard.

I think this has more to do about high end alloys over hot rolled pig iron than steel workers. Either way we're you not pushing for trade parity with China?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh. Here I thought you were a conservative. I don’t understand why the left doesn’t like this, but conservatives liking it really is opposite world.   

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh. Here I thought you were a conservative. I don’t understand why the left doesn’t like this, but conservatives liking it really is opposite world.   

because Donald is doing it.   Duh.  It's a liberal policy but the right eat it up :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Now he's talking about raising the tax on European cars.

Trade wars are not good the Europeans are talking about a tariff on HD's (poor Milwaukee) American farmers are already feeling the effect of Trump's America first trade thoughts as our farmers are losing trade to countries who are opting to buy grain from South American and Eastern European markets.

“The U.S. is behaving so badly it’s going to create opportunities for Canadian agriculture,” Iowa State University economist Dermot Hayes said last week during a visit to Winnipeg.

Trade flows have already begun to shift.

The United States remains the dominant grain supplier to Mexico. Yet Mexico imported 583,000 metric tonnes of corn from Brazil in 2017, a 980 percent jump from the previous year, according to Mexican government trade data.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-nafta-farmers/u-s-farmers-have-much-to-lose-if-nafta-deal-collapses-idUSKBN1FH0O0

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's bizarro to say the least, but whichever way Daft Donny swings they are right there with him.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now he's talking about raising the tax on European cars.

Trade wars are not good the Europeans are talking about a tariff on HD's (poor Milwaukee) American farmers are already feeling the effect of Trump's America first trade thoughts as our farmers are losing trade to countries who are opting to buy grain from South American and Eastern European markets.

The US will never win a trade war.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US will never win a trade war.  

Donny wants his populist rallies. He’s got an ego to stroke. Watch as he hits the campaign trail this week. The only thing that matters in his mind is adulation of his ego. He’s got this cross section of dumb mother fuckers in America with their AR’s and Copenhagen.