Check your account email address ×

Seth Rich was murdered but this is how leftists respond to the evidence

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well let's see. if i were the fbi and wanted to help my gal hillary out.....one of the last things i'd do is open an investigation, and then re-open it again, days before the election :handjob:

This is what happens when you throw your organizations integrity down the trash and then try to save some inkling of it.

BTW, "reopening it" didn't affect the election at all.  Minds were already made up.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Go ahead,  let's see if you can even come close.

yeah right racer, i'm going to scour the internets for hours trying to connect random deaths to random politicians. you are one sense mofo :lol:

yeah right racer, i'm going to scour the internets for hours trying to connect random deaths to random politicians. you are one sense mofo :lol:

I see that you would rather admit you're lazy instead of just admit that you are not able to.

russia hacked into it dingaling. jesus dude....

dont you know how podesta was tricked?

The Russians hacking into the system was not the cause for the leak.

As far as Podesta goes he is just a Computer Dunce  that should never be allowed around sensitive information ever again. unless of course the Dems like losing in which case I think he should be campaign manager for who ever the DNC front runner is in 2020.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What crimes has Clinton been convicted of?

Some one here must know cause you righties here make her out like she is a murderous Dictator.

What crimes?

Just like Trump has been convicted of no crimes good talk so leave him alone 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What crimes has Clinton been convicted of?

Some one here must know cause you righties here make her out like she is a murderous Dictator.

What crimes?

Well she was removed from the Watergate legal team and accused of egregious abuses.  We can start there.  How about the white water billing records that were missing, then they were found in the white house?  How much do you remember about Travelgate?  Can you explain where the billions that went into the Clinton foundation went, and why a single digit % actually went to charity?  Why are so many Haitians accusing them of looting their country?  Why would someone who clearly knew better have a private email server?  Why would she immediately hire Wasserman Schultz who was just fired for cheating during the primaries?  We can go on all day, you think all that is one big conspiracy towards her?  Sure. :lol:    Fool me once.  She's been fooling you dipshits for 40 years apparently.

• Like 1