Check your account email address ×

Miles Per Gallon?

Just now, f7ben said:

damn that black xcr sb is sexy as hell......if they put a real motor in that thing I will be first in line to buy another one 

Idk man. That motor already felt pretty damn good to me. Get some aggressive clutching and set it up right and they can hang with anything I’d want to line up next to. Shit Drew already owns the Lake stock. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah but at least it’d be a Cat.  

:lol:

If there was one brand that should leave the industry for insulting every snowmobiler on the planet with their fucking junk, it’s by far and away arctic cat. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Oh Jesus. 

see below fanboi

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Idk man. That motor already felt pretty damn good to me. Get some aggressive clutching and set it up right and they can hang with anything I’d want to line up next to. Shit Drew already owns the Lake stock. 

The fucking things have zero ass above 80 mph.....I put every bolt on on the fucking things and while it was fast a monster out of the hole it had zero legs. I would see 112-115 out of mine routinely but it took time to get from 90 to 1xx .......that makes it a fucking snooze

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Some clutching and a diamond S quiet titanium can is what’s on the agenda come spring time. Doesn’t need anything else. 

Just now, f7ben said:

see below fanboi

The fucking things have zero ass above 800 mph.....I put every bolt on on the fucking things and while it was fast a monster out of the hole it had zero legs. I would see 112-115 out of mine routinely but it took time to get from 90 to 1xx .......that makes it a fucking snooze

800 mph is what my gps read across the lake it pulls so hard!!!

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

If there was one brand that should leave the industry for insulting every snowmobiler on the planet with their fucking junk, it’s by far and away arctic cat. :lol: 

No.  Consumer model riders are just that. :lol: Why doesn’t that hay baler work on the track?  “TERRAIN DOMINATION!!!”

:lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:owned: sit down ZamBRO!

Shhhh....I’ll bitch slap you with Revs cucky-canoe.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

see below fanboi

The fucking things have zero ass above 80 mph.....I put every bolt on on the fucking things and while it was fast a monster out of the hole it had zero legs. I would see 112-115 out of mine routinely but it took time to get from 90 to 1xx .......that makes it a fucking snooze

You don’t think some gearing and clutching solves that? May not be the fastest after 80 but it should be able to be made a lot better? Coupled with the monster low end, that’s a winner in my book. I’m not a big how fast can I go guy. I like the arm pull torque. 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t think some gearing and clutching solves that? May not be the fastest after 80 but it should be able to be made a lot better? Coupled with the monster low end, that’s a winner in my book. I’m not a big how fast can I go guy. I like the arm pull torque. 

What part of every bolt on didnt you get. It was geared for over 120 mph....wasnt the gearing. I had full exhaust , clutching and billet head. It was making great power but these tall non-aero chassis need alot more than 160hp to make good topend speed

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? I am lucky to get 12 that gade sport I have s always first to run out . could be the driver not sure lol

We went out one day and a buddies sled blew a relay. I towed him for about 30kms and he doubled on the back of mine for another 50-60kms. Total kms were 300 and low in gas but no light came on. Next season I'm gonna run it till the light comes on and see how far I can go.

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

It’s plenty for a reliable mill that’s still under warranty. It’s a trail sled, I don’t want a lake racer. 

:lol: what a fucking pussy.....I want a trail sled that runs like a lake racer. You want shiny shocks you can brag about but have no use for 

Just now, f7ben said:

What part of every bolt on didnt you get. It was geared for over 120 mph....wasnt the gearing. I had full exhaust , clutching and billet head. It was making great power but these tall non-aero chassis need alot more than 160hp to make good topend speed

Gotcha. Fast enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....your 110 speedo was about 103 :lol: thats a solid fuck of slow

Whatever. Don’t care if it does 103 or 113, any stock (or Preston modded) 800 that lines up right now is getting curb stomped. They can pass me after a half mile, at that point I already won :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: what a fucking pussy.....I want a trail sled that runs like a lake racer. You want shiny shocks you can brag about but have no use for 

Grudge racing is fun, but it gets boring after a few runs black tar Ben!!!!!