Check your account email address ×

Kushner loses access to top-secret intelligence

Over a year ....WTF has he leaked for Russian favors or finances?

Kushner loses access to top-secret intelligence

Source: Politico

Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access. 

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation. 

The SCI acronym stands for sensitive compartmentalized information, a category of information that comes from sensitive intelligence sources and must be walled off. 

The memo was not signed by chief of staff John Kelly, but it comes as the retired Marine general and other top White House aides are grappling with the fallout of a scandal involving former White House staff secretary Rob Porter, which revealed that dozens of White House aides had yet to receive permanent clearances but nonetheless had access to some of the country’s deepest secrets.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why did he fail? Why the fuck was he allowed access to top secret info for over a year?

imagine if Obama allowed it?

Cuz the FBI is slow as fuck and can't do checks in a reasonable fucking time FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :finger: 

I have to give myself a break from this country's politics. It's making me crazy, watching cable news, and the shit on the internet. FUCK IT ALL!!!! 

I can't wait to go coyote hunting. I need a break from Trump, Clinton, Obama and every other mother-fucking politician out there. 

Just my .02c, but the country kind of sucks. 

Kushner is such a, I don't know pansy, or somethin'. 

Ivanka is gorgeous. You could never sit next to her at a bar at a Chinese restaurant at 130 AM, and not want to make -out with that bitch. NO FUCKIN' WAY!! Even faggots like AWFUL KNAWFUL, 800 Faggon, TOMATO BALLS 580 and a few other fudge-packers here, would like her. 

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to give myself a break from this country's politics. It's making me crazy, watching cable news, and the shit on the internet. FUCK IT ALL!!!! 

I can't wait to go coyote hunting. I need a break from Trump, Clinton, Obama and every other mother-fucking politician out there. 

Just turn off the news friend. That’s what I did. I bet life around you is just fine 

53 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Just turn off the news friend. That’s what I did. I bet life around you is just fine 

Yup, do my hunting, fishing, wood cutting, and a few other things, and mind my own business. :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

couldn't agree more :bc:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Same shit every day.  Take a year off.............Trump will still be President and the left will still be this close to blowing it wide open.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Over a year ....WTF has he leaked for Russian favors or finances?

Seriously, go lay down.  Who said he leaked anything?  He getting 500,000 dollar speaking fees to talk to Russian oligarchs or something?

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can thank the elitists in Washington, the media and Hollywood.  As they fight among themselves for power, they pit us against each other, when all of them are against us.  And why, Trump.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His hotel is in over a billion in debt and he can’t get financing. So whats top secret material worth in Rubles? 

The guy is a huge threat to national security.

fucking wolfie can't grasp any of that. but Hillary e-mails!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His hotel is in over a billion in debt and he can’t get financing. So whats top secret material worth in Rubles? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHt2zw7AmgFu0CcCWcA4j FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck off.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking wolfie can't grasp any of that. but Hillary e-mails!!!!!

You can go fuck off too.  What a couple morons.  Like hotel financing is some kind of secret.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck off.

You can go fuck off too.  What a couple morons.  Like hotel financing is some kind of secret.

Over a year Kushner had access to US secrets before he failed clearance. I can only imagine what he knows and what he will trade it for.