Check your account email address ×

Kushner loses access to top-secret intelligence

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His hotel is in over a billion in debt and he can’t get financing. So whats top secret material worth in Rubles? 

The guy is a huge threat to national security.

Hold on,

You believe that the trump admin is a security risk and needs money because he is in debt? 

Yet, the DNC is in debt.  The Clintons took it over, yet this never crossed your mind with them?  Damn, you really are a full blown party hack that will believe anything that is fed to you.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Over a year Kushner had access to US secrets before he failed clearance. I can only imagine what he knows and what he will trade it for.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHt2zw7AmgFu0CcCWcA4j FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You can thank the elitists in Washington, the media and Hollywood.  As they fight among themselves for power, they pit us against each other, when all of them are against us.  And why, Trump.

I want Trump as president. I hated the way he made fun of Fiorina and Kovalesky. I also don't like his stand on pro-choice, and his Mike Pence brand of religiosity. 

That having been said,  I like a lot of the other stuff he's doing.  Another year like last year and I'll make a bundle in the market, I hope. 

However, I believe Trump could have accomplished his goals without being so blatant and street-level about it. He could have gotten the message out there on Mexicans, Muslims and everybody else, without the blatancy. I shot my mouth off to a couple of tough guys over the years, and it lead to almost deadly confrontations, just for shooting my mouth off!! I just wish he were more PRESIDENTIAL, but that's who he is.  I would definately take him over Hilldog. 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Hold on,

You believe that the trump admin is a security risk and needs money because he is in debt? 

Yet, the DNC is in debt.  The Clintons took it over, yet this never crossed your mind with them?  Damn, you really are a full blown party hack that will believe anything that is fed to you.

FUCK YES

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Hold on,

oh

my

god

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh

my

god

:lol:

Yep, the left and their hypocrisy comes through. 

Here is some of your hypocrisy: 

You constantly preach how corporations that get tax breaks are BAD.... 

--Delta is a corporation.

--Delta gets tax breaks.

--Delta must be bad?  

--Delta speaks out against the NRA

--Republican threatens tax breaks

You do a full 180 and now LOVE Delta, proving once again your hypocrisy.  Its party over position for you.

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, the left and their hypocrisy comes through. 

Here is some of your hypocrisy: 

You constantly preach how corporations that get tax breaks are BAD.... 

--Delta is a corporation.

--Delta gets tax breaks.

--Delta must be bad?  

--Delta speaks out against the NRA

--Republican threatens tax breaks

You do a full 180 and now LOVE Delta, proving once again your hypocrisy.  Its party over position for you.

i think you're in the wrong thread, dumb fuck.

regarding this one, you are a dumb fuck as well. Kushner is in massive debt to foreign investors. not the trump campaign, kishner. because Kushner is in debt, he could be sought after do these foreign investors favors, to help pay off some of that debt? this is one of the main things Mueller is looking into, the loans, the money flows, etc etc etc do you understand that yet? or should someone draw it out in crayons for you? not stfu about the Clintons and the dems for crying out loud.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think you're in the wrong thread, dumb fuck.

regarding this one, you are a dumb fuck as well. Kushner is in massive debt to foreign investors. not the trump campaign, kishner. because Kushner is in debt, he could be sought after do these foreign investors favors, to help pay off some of that debt? this is one of the main things Mueller is looking into, the loans, the money flows, etc etc etc do you understand that yet? or should someone draw it out in crayons for you? not stfu about the Clintons and the dems for crying out loud.

Oh, pwease don't pick on my pooor wittle democwats.