Check your account email address ×

All blue sidewinder

Rod

On 2/27/2018 at 11:37 AM, Zambroski said:

8 miles huh....oh, you're one of those "miles of smiles" guys too huh?  I ride like I hate the trail and my body.  Period.  So, my "8 miles' is a lot more exhilirating than most peoples 80 as they bob along the trail and EWWWWWWw......pinch the throttle on those straits!!!!  :lol:ADRENALINE PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the rest of your post, yes, it was probably good for both.  But that doesn't mean I have to like it.  We need Four manus.  Not 3.5

:lmao:

Nah, when we have snow, I prefer to be in the hills with the young bucks on a long tracker. Big day and tank of gas would be 65-75 miles, mostly track spin. I'll go with the camp guys on a 200-400 mile day but really don't enjoy it unless the snow is real good . White knuckling it with douchenuggets giving you 5-4-3-2-1- countdown while riding one handed to tell me does nothing for me. 

On 2/27/2018 at 11:41 AM, Zambroski said:

Like the guys riding assaults on the trails?  :lol:

"Look how neat it bridges the bumps!!'  :lmao:

Get the FUCK outa the way!!!!!!  

I thought you missed my jab, If I had my druthers, I'd have a trail/bump sled, mountain sled and a cruiser. But I don't. Gotta ride what I gots......

Get the fuck out the way..........................And I'll just leave this here. Been riding for quite some time....1500-4800 miles/year. Never been passed by anyone other than guys in our group dicing. Never. More likely, I'll tuck your flap a few times before passing politely. Ending up a 400 mile day a few weeks ago, our pace was a bit lethargic, but I made sure the record was intact. How bout you, be honest?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

That was the problem.....they had to distance themselves from the Storm name.   The triples should have had the Centurion or TXL moniker.  Except for the XLT.   That made sense.  

I had a 95 XCR 600, awesome sled. Figured I'd snowcheck a 96 XCR cuz the 95 was so good. What a fucking load of shit that sled was. 

Polaris for the loss.

Edited by s pump

24 minutes ago, s pump said:

Nah, when we have snow, I prefer to be in the hills with the young bucks on a long tracker. Big day and tank of gas would be 65-75 miles, mostly track spin. I'll go with the camp guys on a 200-400 mile day but really don't enjoy it unless the snow is real good . White knuckling it with douchenuggets giving you 5-4-3-2-1- countdown while riding one handed to tell me does nothing for me. 

I thought you missed my jab, If I had my druthers, I'd have a trail/bump sled, mountain sled and a cruiser. But I don't. Gotta ride what I gots......

Get the fuck out the way..........................And I'll just leave this here. Been riding for quite some time....1500-4800 miles/year. Never been passed by anyone other than guys in our group dicing. Never. More likely, I'll tuck your flap a few times before passing politely. Ending up a 400 mile day a few weeks ago, our pace was a bit lethargic, but I made sure the record was intact. How bout you, be honest?

I don't hand signal anymore because it is fucking gay and dangerous.  No fucking way I'm doing 400 miles in a day.  Or a weekend for that matter.  Hell, I've even dropped out of our famous North Shore "Brisk group rides" because they are getting over 180 miles now.  My shit just isn't set up for that and I don't enjoy that type of riding.  I'll bank 80-120 then I'm done.  It gets boring if I'm able to log that kind of mileage.  I can get me "fix" on our 18 out and 18 run a couple times a week and that is a good run for me too if the trails are pretty whooped up (they usually are).  Not doubting your skills...just your pace.  Just to be safe...look behind you anyway.  :lmao:

Now...what question did you want me to answer "honestly"?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't hand signal anymore because it is fucking gay and dangerous.  No fucking way I'm doing 400 miles in a day.  Or a weekend for that matter.  Hell, I've even dropped out of our famous North Shore "Brisk group rides" because they are getting over 180 miles now.  My shit just isn't set up for that and I don't enjoy that type of riding.  I'll bank 80-120 then I'm done.  It gets boring if I'm able to log that kind of mileage.  I can get me "fix" on our 18 out and 18 run a couple times a week and that is a good run for me too if the trails are pretty whooped up (they usually are).  Not doubting your skills...just your pace.  Just to be safe...look behind you anyway.  :lmao:

Now...what question did you want me to answer "honestly"?  

Ever have a group come up and pass?  

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Ever have a group come up and pass?  

A FUCKING GROUP???????  Seriously?  No.  I've only been passed once (sort of) where I had no chance of catching up.  

What kinda of shit talker do you think I am?  I'd say I'm a fairly skilled rider and pride myself in honing the right tools for how I like to ride.  I can get down that trail like it's a race track.  Fastest?  No.  My main riding buddy is usually a bit faster...the ex-SnoX FAGGOT!!!!!!  Still, I can get him if he bobbles or lets up just once. But, he sure as fuck ain't passing me either. Other than that....I don't bother looking back.  Unless I've got some riders I need to watch/wait on.  I fuck around and look back for my bud and his ass will pass me on the other side!!!  GOD DAMN HE PISSES ME OFF!!!!   Gonna jam a stick in his spokes!!!!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd literally sell my sled (I think I'm required to) and buy some horseshit to go lake racing.  :lol:Maybe an 800 XRS or XCR or RR!!!!  TheY'rE tHa FaztEst Modelz.

Arty cat riders..... Lul 

Oh wait........ :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You hear that Ben?   NEVER. :snack:  last weekend a couple backpack Johnny Racers looked back and saw us there, and decided they would pick up the pace and run away.  Not so much.   :lol:  

I hate coming up on those guys.  Watching them try to pick up the pace and wrestle their shit around both sides of the trail is dangerous.  Look, it's pretty simple.  If somebody caught up with you, THEY RIDE FASTER!  Just let them pass safely.  Why people think "Oh, I'll pick up the pace...they ain't passing me!!" Is just plain stupid.  We're passing....and you won't like it when we do.  Just wave us around already!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hate coming up on those guys.  Watching them try to pick up the pace and wrestle their shit around both sides of the trail is dangerous.  Look, it's pretty simple.  If somebody caught up with you, THEY RIDE FASTER!  Just let them pass safely.  Why people think "Oh, I'll pick up the pace...they ain't passing me!!" Is just plain stupid.  We're passing....and you won't like it when we do.  Just wave us around already!!!!!!!!!

we were zipping along at a pretty good pace my brother was out front and I was behind him and I saw these Johnny backpacks up in front of us and I just know how he is.  Like a dog chasing a rabbit.  We all take off and for a while we were all marching through traffic, probably 20 sleds. Then it was just us out front.  Bro gets by first guy, then the second.  I think they thought it was over, but then I was right there, 2nd guy was looking back every 20 seconds or so, and I finally squared him up on a hard left.  Take off after his buddy, he was on it, and there really wasn’t a safe place to pass so I just glued myself to his snowflap.  He lasted a few more minutes and finally pulled over.  We get to the gas stop, they come rolling in like 10 mins later. Good times.  I always love the expression on their faces when they see how old we are.  Yeah, soorrrr-ry :lol:  

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

we were zipping along at a pretty good pace my brother was out front and I was behind him and I saw these Johnny backpacks up in front of us and I just know how he is.  Like a dog chasing a rabbit.  We all take off and for a while we were all marching through traffic, probably 20 sleds. Then it was just us out front.  Bro gets by first guy, then the second.  I think they thought it was over, but then I was right there, 2nd guy was looking back every 20 seconds or so, and I finally squared him up on a hard left.  Take off after his buddy, he was on it, and there really wasn’t a safe place to pass so I just glued myself to his snowflap.  He lasted a few more minutes and finally pulled over.  We get to the gas stop, they come rolling in like 10 mins later. Good times.  I always love the expression on their faces when they see how old we are.  Yeah, soorrrr-ry :lol:  

"johnny backpacks".  :lol:Yep..all kinds out there.  Most times we don't have any problem getting waved through.  Ideal riders.  :bc:  But every now and again, TOOLS!!!!  A lot of times and on most of our trails it's just not safe to pass.  If we pass a rest stop or intersection we'll just wait long enough to let them get ahead or just go a different direction.  NOTHING makes me madder than when we get to a road crossing stop and make our presence known and they take off anyway!!!!  Unreal.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A FUCKING GROUP???????  Seriously?  No.  I've only been passed once (sort of) where I had no chance of catching up.  

What kinda of shit talker do you think I am?  I'd say I'm a fairly skilled rider and pride myself in honing the right tools for how I like to ride.  I can get down that trail like it's a race track.  Fastest?  No.  My main riding buddy is usually a bit faster...the ex-SnoX FAGGOT!!!!!!  Still, I can get him if he bobbles or lets up just once. But, he sure as fuck ain't passing me either. Other than that....I don't bother looking back.  Unless I've got some riders I need to watch/wait on.  I fuck around and look back for my bud and his ass will pass me on the other side!!!  GOD DAMN HE PISSES ME OFF!!!!   Gonna jam a stick in his spokes!!!!!!!!  :lol:

K, but it's not a real big accomplishment when you ride mid day on connector trails 28 miles a years.......amirite?

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

K, but it's not a real big accomplishment when you ride mid day on connector trails 28 miles a years.......amirite?

I'm not sure any of it is resume worthy.  I ride the main trail primarily.  SBYL.  Enjoy those 400 mile days.  They sound like real adrenaline pumpers!  

Hoooray!  :lol:

Related image