Check your account email address ×

Six pages in and gave up

7 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

for what? it's not like an american faggot like yourself can even drive a snowmachine good anyways, all you are is for show

And Frankie with a shitty cast that lands inside the boat. :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i ain't a fisherman so i ain't worried about it

So you claim to be a survivalist and that food is scarce but you don't fish.....fuck you're dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you claim to be a survivalist and that food is scarce but you don't fish.....fuck you're dumb. 

if needed i will fish but if not needed i don't bother. you see you know nothing clueless retarded weak american faggot, flexibility in strategy is what counts. i don't think you know what any of that means, but someone who isn't retarded and is in the know will 

Just now, ckf said:

Me too :bc:  Are you sharing the house in Jackman again this winter?

I haven't heard anything but I'm assuming/hoping so .    It's a haul but it's so nice to leave the sled / trailer and gear right there and not have to load and haul a bunch of shit around :lol:       :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I haven't heard anything but I'm assuming/hoping so .    It's a haul but it's so nice to leave the sled / trailer and gear right there and not have to load and haul a bunch of shit around :lol:       :bc:

Maybe one season with you was enough for them :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

if needed i will fish but if not needed i don't bother. you see you know nothing clueless retarded weak american faggot, flexibility in strategy is what counts. i don't think you know what any of that means, but someone who isn't retarded and is in the know will 

Cappy asked what you hunted and you said food is scarce so it sure as fuck sounds like you need fish.....but you're not a fisherman.

This was the first ride (and last pic) of me and my buddy last year.  WHAT A RIDE!  All my adjustments and upgrades were dialed in and working perfect!  It was just supposed to be a 40 mile "shake down" run.....but it was so AWESOME!  I wish I hadn't of decided to prolong the ride up to Two Harbors.  OUCH!  :wall:

Fine start.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

This was the first ride (and last pic) of me and my buddy last year.  WHAT A RIDE!  All my adjustments and upgrades were dialed in and working perfect!  It was just supposed to be a 40 mile "shake down" run.....but it was so AWESOME!  I wish I hadn't of decided to prolong the ride up to Two Harbors.  OUCH!  :wall:

Fine start.JPG

Care to share the rest of the story?