Check your account email address ×

2019 artic cAt preedictions!!!111

Rod

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

No its called first hand experience.

Hey fuckhead.....were you born with first hand experience or did you get it along the way. Obviously I was asking because I had never owned or wrenched one.....that doesnt mean that I hadnt owned and wrenched 100's of other sleds

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey fuckhead.....were you born with first hand experience or did you get it along the way. Obviously I was asking because I had never owned or wrenched one.....that doesnt mean that I hadnt owned and wrenched 100's of other sleds

Youve had a 100 sleds? Fawk me....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Holy Fuck retard, its a 2 stroke engine, not rocket science. If you REALLY worked on 100s of other sleds with 2 strokes, you would know its not  complicated. Open the damn thing up and and figure it out.

Just now, Legend said:

Holy Fuck retard, its a 2 stroke engine, not rocket science. If you REALLY worked on 100s of other sleds with 2 strokes, you would know its not  complicated. Open the damn thing up and and figure it out.

You fucking retard......did I ask you any questions that would be related to basic 2 stroke design.......I am sure I asked what the inherent flaw was that was causing them to go down. Countless professionals still argue that to this day you fucking brain dead retard. 

I could wrench circles around you stupid ass and I guarantee my sleds are faster

I can post pictures for days of sleds I wrenched and ran 

20171211_183225.jpg

Just now, f7ben said:

You fucking retard......did I ask you any questions that would be related to basic 2 stroke design.......I am sure I asked what the inherent flaw was that was causing them to go down. Countless professionals still argue that to this day you fucking brain dead retard. 

I could wrench circles around you stupid ass and I guarantee my sleds are faster

I can post pictures for days of sleds I wrenched and ran 

20171211_183225.jpg

HOLY SHIT, you know how to put pistons in a inline 3 cylinder engine??? You must be a superhero.

Sorry Im not a picture guy. I dont take pictures of shit im working on to show off on the web.

But next time Im in the shop I'll take some pics just for you.

Just now, Legend said:

I have a feeling that you take pics so you can reference them when you are trying to figure out how to put it back together again....lol

:lol: well that is only smart aint it 

Just now, Legend said:

So you dont have a press, but you've worked on 100's of sleds.......ok

Dont have a press......have worked on hundreds of sleds.......not hard to understand. Only time I have ever needed a press was swapping drivers and I did it at work.

If I need a crank rebuilt its getting sent out

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Damn!  Benny just really didn’t have a good grip when got in this thread this morning!  Not sure why he keeps thinking it’s going to be different each time.  Really fun to watch tho! :lmao:

OH......AIR FORCE RULES!!!

4D6F89A0-1A6D-4625-9EDD-5191FAD5EE04.gif

Look at you trying to get in on any win you can after getting ruthlessly pounded :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dont have a press......have worked on hundreds of sleds.......not hard to understand. Only time I have ever needed a press was swapping drivers and I did it at work.

A press is a must have...ive used it more for atvs then sleds.

Just now, f7ben said:

Have you ever had a crank out?

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

Have you ever had a crank out?

last one was an m7 because of stripped out brass oil pump gear. also did an m1000 that needed a crank. havent had to do a lot of lower end work but its not like its hard. 4 strokes take about 1000 more mechanical skill than anything on a 2 stroke