Check your account email address ×

weekend rides

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Staying home this weekend, hoping for some more snow in the northeast, and a Quebec saddlebag in a week or two.

Looks like bobby and chicken thumb have some good conditions in quebec rite now.

driving to camp with the boy Saturday night after my son gets out of work.  Sunday morning riding from Jackman to Riviere du loup.  Depending on how it looks in RDL we will either head east for a day loop Monday or drop down into the county in Maine for a few days arriving back in Jackman Weds late afternoon.  Looking at 4 days 800-1000 miles.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Looks like bobby and chicken thumb have some good conditions in quebec rite now.

Chicken thumb? :lol:  They're up by Devils Mountain, always nice there.  I'm hoping for a nice loop up that way before the season ends. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Chicken thumb? :lol:  They're up by Devils Mountain, always nice there.  I'm hoping for a nice loop up that way before the season ends. :bc: 

Kevins chicken thumb. :lol:

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Crown of Maine

Where are you staying? I rode out of Oxbow a few times and loved it. My buddies father in law has a place across from The Homestead Lodge. He ended up moving up there full time after he retired from NH Bureau of Trails. I think he is heavily involved with the Oxbow club now.

image.png

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Where are you staying? I rode out of Oxbow a few times and loved it. My buddies father in law has a place across from The Homestead Lodge. He ended up moving up there full time after he retired from NH Bureau of Trails. I think he is heavily involved with the Oxbow club now.

image.png

Big brother... :lol:

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

who's going where ?

me and a bud are heading to the cabin in Longville tomorrow afternoon . should be decent

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Sounds romantic...

Especially when you look at it on a map... first two neighboring towns I saw were, “Ball Bluff” and “Hackensack”. :lol: 

no snow around here, may head north Sunday and pick up my sled and trailer from my buddies place. Get it home and figure out why it’s being such a dirty whore. :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Epic snow in Northern MN right now. They have received 26" of snow in the last 5 days with up to 12" coming tomorrow night as well.

In NY we are done warm and rain for 7 days straight..bummed out

Enjoy the riding guys!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

In NY we are done warm and rain for 7 days straight..bummed out

Enjoy the riding guys!

Well I gotta drive 10.5 hours to get to MN :lol: you could be riding if you really wanted 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I gotta drive 10.5 hours to get to MN :lol: you could be riding if you really wanted 

I'm so used to just parking my sled at camp and commuting 5.5-6 hrs a week to ride without having to drag a trailer, that the thought of driving another 3-4 hrs. past that to ride is not all that appealing.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm so used to just parking my sled at camp and commuting 5.5-6 hrs a week to ride without having to drag a trailer, that the thought of driving another 3-4 hrs. past that to ride is not all that appealing.

Its not but I miss my buddies too

3 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Especially when you look at it on a map... first two neighboring towns I saw were, “Ball Bluff” and “Hackensack”. :lol: 

no snow around here, may head north Sunday and pick up my sled and trailer from my buddies place. Get it home and figure out why it’s being such a dirty whore. :bc: 

nimrod is real close . yes people live in a town named nimrod . we call most of those people meth heads 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you dont have to go all the way . southern metro got 6 on top of a decent base . west metro got 4 on a decent base .

we called off cabin this weekend enough to ride in town . like 8 of us are heading out at 7 tonight