Check your account email address ×

Temporary Firearm Restraining Order

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

isn't that cute you little fuck stain 

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are grenades ‘arms’ and are our rights infringed? 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, they are not you fucking moron.

How are you and tricycle Rider gonna defend the family against the gooberment with only small arms... :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How are you and tricycle Rider gonna defend the family against the gooberment with only small arms... :lmao: 

So fucking stupid it’s funny as fuck. Answer: easily.  I also find your wording interesting.  It’s really what you think is going to happen in your little world.  YOUR government is going to come get these arms and make us all comply to your fascism.  Best part is, you think the military and law enforcement will be on your side! :lol:  PRICELESS!!!! :lmao:

Tht leaves you and the rest of the idiotic beta-cuck librilz to come get them. :lmao:

I mean... :lmao:

wait.... :lmao:

ok, ok...seriously... :lmao:

:lol:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

your government workers ie the military will be on the side of the people . if you don't see that you are a even bigger fool than I imagined.  you may have the local cops but those fat fucks are first on most people's list any way 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

There are prolly more private sales taking place in the parking lot then inside.

so you have never been to a gun show then ? it is not at all ez to buy a gun with out a ffl from anyone   . unless a guy knows a you it is not worth the risk on there end if they are holding a registered fire arm 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

your government workers ie the military will be on the side of the people . if you don't see that you are a even bigger fool than I imagined.  you may have the local cops but those fat fucks are first on most people's list any way 

Exactly!  “On the side of the people.”  “All enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.”

They think the military will fall in behind Obunsha and Shillary and Cleanse the nation of those nasty, liberal fascist obstructionists!!!

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Depends on where you are. Even the local law enforcement around here wouldn't pick up that phone call, they would be in the Commons with the rest of the American citizens.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly!  “On the side of the people.”  “All enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.”

They think the military will fall in behind Obunsha and Shillary and Cleanse the nation of those nasty, liberal fascist obstructionists!!!

Hitting home runs tonight Zam! :thumbsup::saluting:

:lmao: Two stupid MN Fuckers playing make believe again :lol: You two are so fucking stupid I almost feel like I’m picking on the retarded when I choose to interact with either of you :lmao: 

:lmao: Two stupid MN Fuckers playing make believe again :lol: You two are so fucking stupid I almost feel like I’m picking on the retarded when I choose to interact with either of you :lmao: 

it is so adorable when you try 

“Wire to wire”.

You live in an idiot vortex.  Period.  Now, family time!  Maddow is on....get everyone with pad and paper for notes!!!!!

Burn your house down tonight.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so you have never been to a gun show then ? it is not at all ez to buy a gun with out a ffl from anyone   . unless a guy knows a you it is not worth the risk on there end if they are holding a registered fire arm 

Yes Ive been to gun shows. Aside from 1 or 2 guys selling antique mousers or muskets the rest were all FFL dealers. The funny part was most of the " show specials " were the same price that they sell them for at their storefront.

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs are so fucking hypocritical 

DA4F23EF-0C24-4827-9CBF-AC80D984FA61.jpeg

So has joe kennedy 3rd admitted to his drug of choice yet? Just as he followed in the family business , I'm sure he is sharing the family deamons too.

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which is where the loophole is.  It needs closing, it's not a very complex issue either, other than unwarranted resistance.  

Neal

just try to go to a gun show and try to buy a gun from any one inside or out with out a ffl . good fucking luck 

There's lots of scumbags out there. If you could take away all guns they would use cars, trucks, dozers, bombs, or anything else they could get their hands on to kill people. The best we can hope for is better security in the schools and public places.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just try to go to a gun show and try to buy a gun from any one inside or out with out a ffl . good fucking luck 

You're a Fucking idiot. This has been discussed over and over....no background check or FFL to buy or sell a rifle or shotgun at gun shows or privately in Michigan and many states.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a Fucking idiot. This has been discussed over and over....no background check or FFL to buy or sell a rifle or shotgun in Michigan and many states.

so head out to a gun show and buy one . then let us know how it goes for you 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so head out to a gun show and buy one . then let us know how it goes for you 

No gun shows going on this time of night but I know the law so GFY.

http://consumer.findlaw.com/consumer-transactions/private-gun-sale-laws-by-state.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a Fucking idiot. This has been discussed over and over....no background check or FFL to buy or sell a rifle or shotgun at gun shows or privately in Michigan and many states.

This statement is pure fiction.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The people yelling have never been to a firearms exposition. They don't know the amount of police presence there is, "secret shopper's" if you will, unmarked inside these events. Nobody is buying "grenades" in the parking lot of these! Complete propaganda.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No gun shows going on this time of night but I know the law so GFY.

http://consumer.findlaw.com/consumer-transactions/private-gun-sale-laws-by-state.html

You're changing your narrative to fit your argument. You started off talking about "gun show loopholes ". Now you're moving on to private sale of firearm laws... :justsaying:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Idiotic.  

Neal

Not at all.  You go ahead and register your shit if you want.  And be grateful for he opportunity.

Goodness.

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This statement is pure fiction.

The people yelling have never been to a firearms exposition. They don't know the amount of police presence there is, "secret shopper's" if you will, unmarked inside these events. Nobody is buying "grenades" in the parking lot of these! Complete propaganda.

I don’t even know where some of this information is coming from.  Russia?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not at all.  You go ahead and register your shit if you want.  And be grateful for he opportunity.

Goodness.

I don’t even know where some of this information is coming from.  Russia?

Worse! The United States of America's own fucking media outlets...:hdchr: