Check your account email address ×

Temporary Firearm Restraining Order

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well the loophole does have a somewhat bad name.   I believe many/most of the gun show dealers are FFL, and some shows require FFL to set up display.

It doesn't stop private to private sales are the gun show however.  

Neal

There are prolly more private sales taking place in the parking lot then inside.

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which is where the loophole is.  It needs closing, it's not a very complex issue either, other than unwarranted resistance.  

Neal

good idea...then criminals will run right down to the sherriff's office and register their purchase.

Selling or possessing an illegal firearm should carry stiff penalties.  Massively decrease the people in prison for doing drugs and replace them with firearm violators.

Screenshot_20180218-172913.jpg

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Selling or possessing an illegal firearm should carry stiff penalties.  Massively decrease the people in prison for doing drugs and replace them with firearm violators.

Yup.  20 years in the clink for knowingly forging or not filing a federal exchange ID form.  :bc:

Neal

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, no documentation path for private to private sale.  Buyers and sellers should have a path to document exchanges.

Neal

why? if I sell my brother a shotgun I sure shit am not calling a fed to let them know a gun I have had for 20 yrs with no paper trail behind it is now in my brothers hand 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

fast and furious . lock Holder up 1st 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Give the meme a ‘Hell Yeah’ :bc: 

A753D5E9-A0A1-4E81-8178-700C3EC8F164.jpeg

Holy fucking Constitutionaly ignorant.  FUCK ME!  Not even sure why I am surprised though.  SOOOOO fucking stupid.

That's what is great about the left, the humor they provide to redefine constitutional rights as they want them to be.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Give the meme a ‘Hell Yeah’ :bc: 

A753D5E9-A0A1-4E81-8178-700C3EC8F164.jpeg

isn't that cute you little fuck stain 

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Are grenades ‘arms’ and are our rights infringed? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

They often skip over the most important part...

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There still needs to be a national permit issued that goes above every states laws or non laws. Required safety training bi annually would be mandatory and every state would provide current info.

S H U T T H E F U C K U P