Check your account email address ×

Temporary Firearm Restraining Order

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would not support a temporary restraining order....no way. It could to easily be abused and weaponized by our corrupt government just like our intel community has been.

Either someone has committed a crime or they havent. If they have made credible threats that have been reported then charge them with a crime and remove their guns until the case is adjudicated. 

Yeah ive been saying all these gun laws idiots like neal and mc  propose can easily be used against us, they are far to trusting of the government

I dont support any new gun laws

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah ive been saying all these gun laws idiots like neal and mc  propose can easily be used against us, they are far to trusting of the government

I dont support any new gun laws

They can just as easily use the current laws against you.  You are being an imbecile.

Neal

Just now, MiSledder said:

Exactly, no need to make it even easier, start discussing solutions to the problem of why kids are doing this, has to be a reason these kids are doing this

Those solutions are very hard , will take time and offer no instant gratification. Also those solutions do not destroy our rights so they will get no support

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would not support a temporary restraining order....no way. It could to easily be abused and weaponized by our corrupt government just like our intel community has been.

Either someone has committed a crime or they havent. If they have made credible threats that have been reported then charge them with a crime and remove their guns until the case is adjudicated. 

they never give you your guns back when they take them. 

I have a bud in Denver.  some one busted in his glass fr door and was using a pet bar on the secondary door inside his entry . he called 911. ran around the back ally to the fr . guy attempted to run. he grabbed him heals him at gun point till cops got there on the sidewalk.  they carried him with banishing a,firearm in a public place or some shit like that . took the gun he had and 2 ithers,in that house. cost him 9k for the lawyer to get it all droped . never got the guns back . guy who was breaking in to his house got no fine no time plead it down to property destruction 

FED permit like a passport allows coverage possession anywhere in the US. Extensive safety and background check renewed every 2 years. If you misbehave, get arrested, go fuckin mental, threaten anyone your permit is not renewed. Not happy get a lawyer. Every American gun owner falls under this law.

It’s the only solution. 6,000 + gun laws don’t work now

CORRECTION- There are currently 9,000 gun laws.

https://bangordailynews.com/2013/02/10/politics/fact-check-nra-leader-misspoke-on-number-of-gun-laws-but-does-it-matter/

Edited by Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FED permit like a passport allows coverage possession anywhere in the US. Extensive safety and background check renewed every 2 years. If you misbehave, get arrested, go fuckin mental, threaten anyone your permit is not renewed. Not happy get a lawyer. Every American gun owner falls under this law.

It’s the only solution. 6,000 + gun laws don’t work now

CORRECTION- There are currently 9,000 gun laws.

https://bangordailynews.com/2013/02/10/politics/fact-check-nra-leader-misspoke-on-number-of-gun-laws-but-does-it-matter/

Your plan once  implemented for everyone wishing to own a gun the new permit price goes up to 500 to start, you know to  cover all the costs, then 1000, then.....  

This is just like you child license plan, remember? 500k to have a child

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those solutions are very hard , will take time and offer no instant gratification. Also those solutions do not destroy our rights so they will get no support

Well most of the necessary solutions will destroy rights.  It starts with accountable parenting.  How do you enforce parents to raise children that do not do these types of things?  More government intrusion into the process of raising children.

Neal

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they never give you your guns back when they take them. 

I have a bud in Denver.  some one busted in his glass fr door and was using a pet bar on the secondary door inside his entry . he called 911. ran around the back ally to the fr . guy attempted to run. he grabbed him heals him at gun point till cops got there on the sidewalk.  they carried him with banishing a,firearm in a public place or some shit like that . took the gun he had and 2 ithers,in that house. cost him 9k for the lawyer to get it all droped . never got the guns back . guy who was breaking in to his house got no fine no time plead it down to property destruction 

^^ this is truth. Absolutely screwed the pooch reasoning by the officials. Sad, fucking sad...

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well most of the necessary solutions will destroy rights.  It starts with accountable parenting.  How do you enforce parents to raise children that do not do these types of things?  More government intrusion into the process of raising children.

Neal

We live in a free society and that is more valuable than the illusion of safety. People are fucked up and do fucked up things and you cannot insulate us from that no matter what you do 

All you can do is restrict freedom for those that enjoy those freedoms ......you wanna live in a closed society move to fucking China.....this is supposed to be the land of the free

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Exactly, no need to make it even easier, start discussing solutions to the problem of why kids are doing this, has to be a reason these kids are doing this

It has not happened yet, and you are over paranoid if you think that it will end up with a gun confiscation.

The solutions to the problems are far more government intrusion into family lives, and far more rights violations than some reasonable gun laws.

Neal

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We live in a free society and that is more valuable than the illusion of safety. People are fucked up and do fucked up things and you cannot insulate us from that no matter what you do 

All you can do is restrict freedom for those that enjoy those freedoms ......you wanna live in a closed society move to fucking China.....this is supposed to be the land of the free

Straw grasping.  We can't stop every action so we should do nothing.  Idiotic logic, and you fucking well know that.

Neal

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither. He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why I would only support a version that leans heavily towards protecting rights.

I still think its funny Ben how you would trust the govt controlling HC.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Grow up dude, stop chasing me around like a needy bitch

You came here and started following me you dolt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You came here and started following me you dolt.

No, i comments to someone else, you attempted a gotcha, and i called you dishonest, now youre a butthurt little bitch following me around throwing tantrums

Go fuck yourself jim, seriously, go shove something in your miserable crying cunt