Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

well even if you want to believe that asinine theory, not at all. trump jr and others still met to try and get dirt on hillary. 

:lol:

that's a double owned, you fucking dunce 

but what about shillary and the DNC  paying a foreign operative to write a false report to try to fuck her opponent, lets overlook that right, you fucking baffoon

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mean the part where you agreed that Mueller would have the final say?  That part? 

that was not the original bet and i accepted that much later, after it was obvious skidmark welcher was just that, a welcher. i really had no other options. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

the gop and the dnc both paid fusion one for some research on opponents, like they all. this proves nothing.

I did hear about a Repug initially paying Fusion for research , but it seemed it was just kind of one time and nothing came up?? what do you think??

but I also have read a lot about how the DNC and actually Hillary's camp paying over a long time, making multiple payments, and trying to hide said payments through a 3rd party..what do you think??

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger is confusing the broad based part of the bet of who participated in the "collusion" to an oversimplified claim of the collusion itself. 

When I agreed to the bet I agreed that it could involve anyone in the Trump campaign even low level people, however I did not say nor did Slinger claim that nothing needed to be exchanged...a quid pro quo so to speak.  

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, even if that were true that does not mean it must be ignored :lol:

is that something you learned at trump university as well?

So the lawyer was working on behalf of fusion GPS?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Slinger is confusing the broad based part of the bet of who participated in the "collusion" to an oversimplified claim of the collusion itself. 

When I agreed to the bet I agreed that it could involve anyone in the Trump campaign even low level people, however I did not say nor did Slinger claim that nothing needed to be exchanged...a quid pro quo so to speak.  

:lol: 

i'm not confusing a damn thing. the conditions were plain and simple. you made the bet and welched. you even later admitted at that time you really thought nobody in the trump admin would do such a thing. 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So the lawyer was working on behalf of fusion GPS?

if the lawyer was doing, or had done some work for fusion one in another matter, that does not mean you can legally throw out all the evidence associated with fusion one in this matter. :handjob:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You do realize you work off of conjecture nearly all the time... The irony of this post is through the roof. The fact you can’t see it, makes it all the funnier. 

conjecture? paleez? who is more correct in the two statements made by me or sludgey? why are you only calling me out for "conjecture"? the thread, and this place, is full of it. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  

yep. so i am not a welcher even under the new circumstances, am i? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

conjecture? paleez? who is more correct in the two statements made by me or sludgey? why are you only calling me out for "conjecture"? the thread, and this place, is full of it. 

I didn't say you were.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because you were trying to put down everyone else for what you are infamous for doing. You don’t like it, don’t say it. Your lack of awareness is astonishing. Some of us have proven we aren’t tied to a party. You, however, have never done that. 

37 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

but what about shillary and the DNC  paying a foreign operative to write a false report to try to fuck her opponent, lets overlook that right, you fucking baffoon

they were not writing a false report ya dingaling. jesus christ you are so gullible, but not alone. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they were not writing a false report ya dingaling. jesus christ you are so gullible, but not alone. 

Ahh...yah. That's what the dossier was you fucking moron