Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

Let me ask you guys a question. When you guys were kids did you fear and respect authority? I know when I was a kid I respected cops and school teachers and administrators. I have two young sons. I preach to them all the time to respect authority. It seems to me many are teaching kids to not respect authority.

Also when I was a  kid when I screwed up I feared my parents were going to beat my ass. Today it is a no no to spank your kids. Kids flat out don't fear the repercussions of their actions.

there were no mass shootings until we stop disciplining and teaching kids to respect authority that's my take 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty much . you little cunts have no idea what to do with your built up rage when some one picks on your special little self . again fighting is deff out that is scary. best to just shoot a bunch of people so they can all feel your internal pain  

Toxic masculinity is behind the built up rage, not PC culture.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ss and medicare will be gone before I get there   I am 48

Good, the sooner I stop paying into a system I'm not going to benefit from the better. I don't want to subsidize the retirement plan of the generation that raised all the mass shooters.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You are correct. It is people of my generation who did a shit job of parenting.

Yeah, so would you guys mind shutting the fuck up now? You let the media fall to shit, elected shit politicians over and over again, and couldn't even raise your own damn kids... Yet you STILL think you have all the answers. It's pathetic.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Let me ask you guys a question. When you guys were kids did you fear and respect authority? I know when I was a kid I respected cops and school teachers and administrators. I have two young sons. I preach to them all the time to respect authority. It seems to me many are teaching kids to not respect authority.

Also when I was a  kid when I screwed up I feared my parents were going to beat my ass. Today it is a no no to spank your kids. Kids flat out don't fear the repercussions of their actions.

there were no mass shootings until we stop disciplining and teaching kids to respect authority that's my take 

HOLY FUCK, THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINKS RAISING A BOOTLICKER IS A GOOD THING!!!! Do you know anything about obedience to authority? You're raising a fucking sheep!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, so would you guys mind shutting the fuck up now? You let the media fall to shit, elected shit politicians over and over again, and couldn't even raise your own damn kids... Yet you STILL think you have all the answers. It's pathetic.

Well you have been voting for what 10 yrs now? Old enough to also let the media fall to shit. And I don't have kids. So I guess me and you both need to share the blame.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

HOLY FUCK, THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINKS RAISING A BOOTLICKER IS A GOOD THING!!!! Do you know anything about obedience to authority? You're raising a fucking sheep!

You are a fucking moron. You talk this big game calling people who respect authority bootlickers. I'm willing to bet if challenged by police you'd lay down like a little bitch.

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara,Kanagawa, Japan. 19 people were killed and 26 others were injured.

That was just the first one to come up on Google. There's a lot more... :pan:

Great. So the answer is the last time it happened was 2016. The answer in the US is 41 times in the last 45 days. 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html 

looks like that attack was on disabled people. Easier targets than a school. This link showed gas attacks, stabbings and vehicle attacks in Japan. I think there were 4 since 1995. Yiu have 4 per week. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well you have been voting for what 10 yrs now? Old enough to also let the media fall to shit. And I don't have kids. So I guess me and you both need to share the blame.

I've abandoned the traditional media like most people my age, it's so broken it's useless. New media is the future. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I've abandoned the traditional media like most people my age, it's so broken it's useless. New media is the future. 

I prefer a wide variety myself. But not comedy central.

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How old was the Vegas shooter?  

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That was the most bootlicky thing I’ve ever read. 

Something else I thought about on the way to work today. The FBI knew of the kid but did nothing. If this were a little brown kid threatening to bomb a school, I wonder what they would have done then... No need to answer. We all know the answer. They dropped the ball. He should have at the min been flagged to not be able to buy weapons. Seems ok with me. You want to threaten to attack schools, you lose your right to own weapons until you go in front of a court and make right to a judge. I’m ok with that. Make AR-15s like pistols where you have to be 21. Hell make them require a federal license (not expensive) with a more rigorous check process. But don’t you dare take them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Great. So the answer is the last time it happened was 2016. The answer in the US is 41 times in the last 45 days. 

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html 

looks like that attack was on disabled people. Easier targets than a school. This link showed gas attacks, stabbings and vehicle attacks in Japan. I think there were 4 since 1995. Yiu have 4 per week. 

How so? Both are locked up for most of the day, weaker than a middle aged adult, both do arts and crafts. They're essentially the same thing. My point was to refute your all so comon' random"facts"...

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

PC culture it to blame for trying to make betas like WillyBlower as important as real men

Are women as important as real men?

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are a fucking moron. You talk this big game calling people who respect authority bootlickers. I'm willing to bet if challenged by police you'd lay down like a little bitch.

I don't get challenged by police because I'm smart enough to avoid getting into trouble and I know how to act like a nice lil white boy when I get pulled over. Gotta work that white privilege when you're dealing with the pigs.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I prefer a wide variety myself. But not comedy central.

I abandoned The Daily Show like a month after Stewart left, not that I ever got my news from there, but it was valuable as an opinion piece.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Are women as important as real men?

I don't get challenged by police because I'm smart enough to avoid getting into trouble and I know how to act like a nice lil white boy when I get pulled over. Gotta work that white privilege when you're dealing with the pigs.

I abandoned The Daily Show like a month after Stewart left, not that I ever got my news from there, but it was valuable as an opinion piece.

Is this you finally admitting you’re a woman

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My dad used a razor strap when I was a kid, my mom would jam a bar a soap down my mouth if I was naughty.."Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child".

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My dad used a razor strap when I was a kid, my mom would jam a bar a soap down my mouth if I was naughty.."Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child".

Time to bring that back into the family home !

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not pissed . how many of theses shootings would have gone down if there would have just been a old fashioned fight after school? that is deff not even a option any longer. police are called every one there is expelled . 

"Bullies should be allowed to bully or they'll just come to school and shoot everyone"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The One said:

Time to bring that back into the family home !

Anyone caught "disciplining" their kids will have Child Protective Services called on them in a heart beat. So naturally there's a real lack of discipline these days. Just give them an award, a hug and send them on their way to do whatever they want. Just make sure you drive your minivan to the end of your driveway to pick them up when the school bus drops them off  :flush: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Bullies should be allowed to bully or they'll just come to school and shoot everyone"

Or maybe bullies should have their teeth knocked in so they stop being bullies and other kids will learn to stick up for themselves 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone caught "disciplining" their kids will have Child Protective Services called on them in a heart beat. So naturally there's a real lack of discipline these days. Just give them an award, a hug and send them on their way to do whatever they want. Just make sure you drive your minivan to the end of your driveway to pick them up when the school bus drops them off  :flush: 

When you hit kids you create piece of shit boomers that don't know how to raise children correctly... So that obviously didn't work out as planned :lol: