Check your account email address ×

more caviar for the rich, cans of beans to the poor

Maybe if we spent less on military and diverted those funds to improvements in infrastructure and technology we could improve our domestic production and be more competitive globally aka create more JOBS instead of wasting trillions on bombs to blow up poor people. :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Maybe if we spent less on military and diverted those funds to improvements in infrastructure and technology we could improve our domestic production and be more competitive globally aka create more JOBS instead of wasting trillions on bombs to blow up poor people. :dunno:

That would never work!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

That would never work!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

You know what else never works? Cutting taxes and increasing spending. THAT has never worked yet we keep doubling down on that shit. 

Seriously who in the fuck runs their household like that? get a pay cut at work and spend more money on stuff you dont need? Seems like a winning strategy right? yet republicans seem to think THIS TIME its going to fucking work! Company says "we need to cut your pay so we can invest in expansion. When the expansion pays off you will get to work more hours and make more money! In the mean time just go spend your reduced pay check and break out the credit card and live like its 1999 because good times are on the way!" What fucking retard subscribes to that? oh wait...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

How a bout we spend less on everything.?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

How a bout we spend less on everything.?

yeah, how about that? when will that happen? We can demonize the poor and then help the rich some more. That seems to work good. :handjob:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

yeah, how about that? when will that happen? We can demonize the poor and then help the rich some more. That seems to work good. :handjob:

There it is ! demonize the people already paying the most  :lame:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Maybe the same policy should be used on seasonal workers who collect unemployment  :news:  maybe they should get off their asses and work during the off seasons?

what makes you think all seasonal workers get unemployment, I have other ways to make money in the off season, I don't need to sit around all day crying on a snowmobile forum

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

at the end of the day the poor people will suffer more, those who rig the system will still rig the system, but rwws across the land will sleep better thinking trump solved another social problem and saved them a penny. I mean, the guys who abuse the system surely won't re-sell their food to other poor people and use the funds for beer or anything.... :handjob:

:lol:   How?  

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it doesn't really bother me. but what I find interesting is the hypocrisy and double standards of some.

If that isn't the most self unaware post I have ever read on this forum, it has to be close.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Because Trump that's how!!!   :yikes:

i suspect if it weren't for some allowance you'd be using some of those ebt cards yourself. :news:

if you can't see how this would be a negative for poor families, i dunno what to tell you and skidmark. do you really think eating powdered milk and other canned goods would be anjoyable :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i suspect if it weren't for some allowance you'd be using some of those ebt cards yourself. :news:

if you can't see how this would be a negative for poor families, i dunno what to tell you and skidmark. do you really think eating powdered milk and other canned goods would be anjoyable :lol:

There it is ! Somehow being a parasite is supposed to be “enjoyable “ :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes creepr I love abuse of gov funds. absolutely love it :handjob:

Don't even bother with that Fucking dolt.....he will be spewing the same tired Shit from his grave. :lol: