Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Don,t worry, they will give all you guys a ribbon for each participant for winning that one.

Oh fuk that!  All our “athletes” get Medals and ribbons!!!!  And their parents too!  And their friends!  As long as their friends are “diverse”.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but the US has "the most diverse team in our history...and we are so proud of it".  ........or so I hear.  I wonder how diverse Norway's team is.  They should try that instead.  Winning isn't everything.

#losingwithdiversity

What a dumbass. Making shit up to justify getting their ass kicked. Maybe the Russians getting turfed scared the US into entering a clean team for the first time in years. 

Anyway, doesn't matter what you think, point of my post is that per capita Norway is fucking amazing.

If anyone was going to put a team together, you'd think having 300 million people  to choose from would give a huge advantage over a country with 5 million. 

By that metric the Australian do an amazing job in the summer olympics.  

Fuck China and India, they suck.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What a dumbass. Making shit up to justify getting their ass kicked. Maybe the Russians getting turfed scared the US into entering a clean team for the first time in years. 

Anyway, doesn't matter what you think, point of my post is that per capita Norway is fucking amazing.

If anyone was going to put a team together, you'd think having 300 million people  to choose from would give a huge advantage over a country with 5 million. 

By that metric the Australian do an amazing job in the summer olympics.  

Fuck China and India, they suck.

What are you beta-cucking about now?  I thought you followed American on-goings?

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you beta-cucking about now?  I thought you followed American on-goings?

You and 580 using beta to insult people is funny.  You're both complete nobodies.  

Watching you fawn over Trumps lies and convincing yourselves that you are anything close to Alpha's is great entertainment. 

On an olympic thread where you are in 6th place is probably worse place to try to pretend.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You and 580 using beta to insult people is funny.  You're both complete nobodies.  

Watching you fawn over Trumps lies and convincing yourselves that you are anything close to Alpha's is great entertainment. 

On an olympic thread where you are in 6th place is probably worse place to try to pretend.

Beta-cucky says wut?

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:owned: tell him to come back for the summer games, for some real totals. Canada still remains the only country not to win a gold at its own hosted games :flush: 

Only you would think someone could get owned by zambo calling nonsensical names. 

Does that mean every time you call someone names, you think you are hitting home?  lol. That's precious.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only you would think someone could get owned by zambo calling nonsensical names. 

Does that mean every time you call someone names, you think you are hitting home?  lol. That's precious.

No it means you are an ignorant cock gargling brain dead know nothing sodomite :fuckoff: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:owned: tell him to come back for the summer games, for some real totals. Canada still remains the only country not to win a gold at its own hosted games :flush: 

Had shoving a Cattle Prod up the rectum and turning the switch to the high position been an Olympic event ,  you could have changed all of that . 

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m actually a pretty big deal, betakev. SBYL. 

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m actually a pretty big deal, betakev. SBYL. 

I know you are. I've heard a rumour that your trades move the markets.

Plus you and Zambo have self identified as Alpha.  It wouldn't be right not to respect your rights to be addressed by those pronouns.  

Who else is in your little club? Momo, Rod licker Johnson, Fat Dave?  It would be nice if the fat kid got chosen for a team once in a while. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you are. I've heard a rumour that your trades move the markets.

Plus you and Zambo have self identified as Alpha.  It wouldn't be right not to respect your rights to be addressed by those pronouns.  

Who else is in your little club? Momo, Rod licker Johnson, Fat Dave?  It would be nice if the fat kid got chosen for a team once in a while. 

Awe, hunny. Keep trying at wit, you’ll get there lil tyke!

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lettuce and tomatoes make you fat? Interesting. Maybe try a little harder at the meme creation. Shits weak. 

I thought you figured you were an alpha because you always dominate your McDonald's supersized meals. 

Pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with your standing in the community.

Back onto the Olympics. If you had to form a line in order to shake hand with one of your winter Olympic medalists...... an America would be in a line with 33million people, a Canadian with 2 million and a Norwegian with less than. 200,000.  Or better yet, only one in 33 million Americans are worthy of Olympic gold, 1 in two million for Canadians and 1 in 185,000 Norwegians.   Lots of Beta’s in the USA by the look of things.