Check your account email address ×

I was out checking my traps today

Jet

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So American flag on a Canadian snowmobile is making America great again?

Even worse but it'd be fucking gay no matter what type of sled it was on. :lol:

Besides, it's defacing the American flag. :snack:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

it's been done before.

patriot f7.jpg

Well that's even worse cuz chances are that Arctic Cat was up in flames on the side of a trail sometime later. :lol::snack:

Just now, SSFB said:

Well that's even worse cuz chances are that Arctic Cat was up in flames on the side of a trail sometime later. :lol::snack:

Yea so I know you have had the unfortunate habit of riding SkiDoo's so as a public service I got you a pick of the side of the firecat as I am sure from your perch you only got to see the snow flap side of these cats.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea so I know you have had the unfortunate habit of riding SkiDoo's so as a public service I got you a pick of the side of the firecat as I am sure from your perch you only got to see the snow flap side of these cats.

I've owned one Ski-Doo and the only reason I bought that sled is because the RMK at the time had a motor that couldn't be trusted(2008-2009). If it weren't for that debacle, I'd have never bought it. :lol:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

True that. " that was a fast Skidoo " said no one ever.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I've owned one Ski-Doo and the only reason I bought that sled is because the Pro-RMK at the time had a motor that couldn't be trusted(2008-2009). If it weren't for that debacle, I'd have never bought it. :lol:

that's it get it out of your system no need to live with the shame anymore.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I've owned one Ski-Doo and the only reason I bought that sled is because the Pro-RMK at the time had a motor that couldn't be trusted(2008-2009). If it weren't for that debacle, I'd have never bought it. :lol:

You bought it because you are a Phaggit just like Bhen. Tell the truth fuckface! :lmao::lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Two guys used to roll around Tug Hill with Dale Sr. and Jr. Polaris'. The Budweiser one was pretty sweet looking! :bc:

I'm not into NASCAR ,but this looks good. It's at most vintage rides in the western UP.:bc:

IMG_3843.JPG

I checked my trail cam today...........big fuckin' yote near my woodlot. I had a deer leg, and a dead squirrel under some pieces of wood. It got the squirrel, but didn't take the leg. It comes out at 2:35 A.M.!!!! Sonofa bitch. I want to shoot it, but I ain't going out at 230. 

I'll try calling some late afternoon. I really wanna' cap that sucker.