Check your account email address ×

First school shooting of the week

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They think California is going to hell. Apple just posted the most profitable quarter ever. If anything, California is too successful. 

my bud is moving his bottling company and HQ from LA to NV this summer . costing millions he says they will make it back in less than 2 yrs by not getting fucked by CA  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

my bud is moving his bottling company and HQ from LA to NV this summer . costing millions he says they will make it back in less than 2 yrs by not getting fucked by CA  

My uncle moved his show out of OC to Dallas.  Pays his ee’s more with better bennies and actually makes more money.  He can’t believe it.  Can’t sell his big fucking tax liability in CA tho....and is pissed!  Says CA is a shithole now.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

6th largest GDP in the world and it's a shithole..............insane :lol::lol: 

just go there for a vacation and talk with some business owners most will tell you they are trying to get the fuck out .

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just go there for a vacation and talk with some business owners most will tell you they are trying to get the fuck out .

I was at the Ritz in Laguna Niguel not to long ago, the business owners I met seemed really happy, and the cars that these dudes were driving were impressive to say the least.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Compared to the red states, California isn't near the drag on the federal government.

https://taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/

The wealth in California is off the hook....just like it is in shitholes across the globe.

I was at the Ritz in Laguna Niguel not to long ago, the business owners I met seemed really happy, and the cars that these dudes were driving were impressive to say the least.

My niece landed a great gig as an advanced nurse practitioner in Redding. She travels down to SanFran for consults. Incredible salary and bennies. She has no complaints. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The wealth in California is off the hook....just like it is in shitholes across the globe.

The entire state will shut down at any time. :lol:

In many ways the state has been too successful. In some areas rent prices are forcing people into the streets increasing homelessness, Thats not good.   

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The entire state will shut down at any time. :lol:

In many ways the state has been too successful. In some areas rent prices are forcing people into the streets increasing homelessness, Thats not good.   

There are no utopias for sure, but to call California a shithole is ludicrous by any measure.

There are no utopias for sure, but to call California a shithole is ludicrous by any measure.

Of all bikes routes, traveling down the coast of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon. and California is the all time favorite. Coming out of LA and slamming through death valley at night under a full moon is amazing. The vastness of California and its topography is really mind boggling. I have no idea how anyone can't like that state. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

They think California is going to hell. Apple just posted the most profitable quarter ever. If anything, California is too successful. 

In spite of. Not because of ,,their liberal government. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Great place to visit . I wouldn't want to live there. And I have lived there.

One of my wife's sons lives in West Sacramento and he's planning to move back Wisconsin, he hates it there, the crime and too expensive.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Of all bikes routes, traveling down the coast of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon. and California is the all time favorite. Coming out of LA and slamming through death valley at night under a full moon is amazing. The vastness of California and its topography is really mind boggling. I have no idea how anyone can't like that state. 

Conservatives are jealous of hardworking libruls who have made themselves wealthy :lol: