Check your account email address ×

State of the Union Speech

:lol: fucking wolfie never disappoints. the fact he believes the economy went from stagnant to rocking w/in a week in the middle of January 2017 is all anyone needs to know to figure out what a dipshit he is

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Clinton was the most fiscally conservative president in 50 years,  poor RNC and their hacks more concerned with  bible thumping than doing whats right for America

Bible thumping and guns

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Clinton was the most fiscally conservative president in 50 years,  poor RNC and their hacks more concerned with  bible thumping than doing whats right for America

Poor RNC hacks and bible thumping.  So predictable.  When people start seeing more take home pay and less taxes taken, The DNC is going to run out of bullshit to peddle.   

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: fucking wolfie never disappoints. the fact he believes the economy went from stagnant to rocking w/in a week in the middle of January 2017 is all anyone needs to know to figure out what a dipshit he is

Me=Winning

You=Losing.

Get used to it Slingaling.  And quit ascribing opinions to people that they've never had (bold) you fucking asshole.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How are we broke down? What is so bad in your life that leads you to say this? 

BTW I didn't even watch it....Law and Order reruns for me but your crying and flailing tells me all I need to know. :thumbsup:

A lot of us see a supercharged Vette in the left lane doing a buck eighty, he sees a broken down car on the side of the road. Poor slinger... :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you dipshits crack me up. you were talked into buying a jalopy from a used car salesman. now you're broke down on the side of the road, all excited that the taillights still work, still pretending you got a good deal, and what you wanted :lol:

My tail lights will pay for my motor home in a few years.... :lol:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How are we broke down? What is so bad in your life that leads you to say this? 

BTW I didn't even watch it....Law and Order reruns for me but your crying and flailing tells me all I need to know. :thumbsup:

Yeah, same here....but hockey for me.  I caught some in between commercials but knew the points would be in the media...and here of course.  Vince had me spitting up coffee with his “how are we gonna pay for it?” comment.  Very “Pelosi-ish”. :lmao:And Slinger and Canadian Ice following along with their media marching orders nicely!  “Time for the Dems to stop playing nice!!!”  Beahahahhaha hahahahhahahah  “TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!!!!!!”  Tool Kit is spending some real time memorizing lines and finding some choice memes to use later plus, he’s bringing the pants suit for his Hillary blow up doll into the cleaners to get some “stains” out of it.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, the McResistance has crowned him already.

“McResistance”. Now that shit was funny! :lmao:

If this is who they are gonna back now, it’s over.  All anybody could talk about this morning was his jizz lips. :lmao:

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor RNC hacks and bible thumping.  So predictable.  When people start seeing more take home pay and less taxes taken, The DNC is going to run out of bullshit to peddle.   

yes it's glorious a little bit more money today at the sacrifice of those people and their kids future due to the overwhelming debt that has been taken on over the last 30 years.

Trumps tax cut would have been fine to me had their been any attempt to reel in the big spends that we have to go along with it starting with the MIC not giving them more than they asked for.  We are in a 1960's arms race with a relatively equal enemy based on our spend but our enemy wipes their ass with their hands and fucks goats.  the one spot i agree with him on the spend is infrastructure,  that is a long term capital investment and borrowing for such is what debt is for not paying your daily bills.  

This country is just a bigger version of the guy living in the 500k house making 80k a year with 2 new mercedes leases and 50k in credit card debt with nothing saved for retirement hoping somehow shit all works out.  No "fiscal conservative" would not say that guys a fucking idiot yet cheer trump whose doing the same,  SMH

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes it's glorious a little bit more money today at the sacrifice of those people and their kids future due to the overwhelming debt that has been taken on over the last 30 years.

Trumps tax cut would have been fine to me had their been any attempt to reel in the big spends that we have to go along with it starting with the MIC not giving them more than they asked for.  We are in a 1960's arms race with a relatively equal enemy based on our spend but our enemy wipes their ass with their hands and fucks goats.  the one spot i agree with him on the spend is infrastructure,  that is a long term capital investment and borrowing for such is what debt is for not paying your daily bills.  

This country is just a bigger version of the guy living in the 500k house making 80k a year with 2 new mercedes leases and 50k in credit card debt with nothing saved for retirement hoping somehow shit all works out.  No "fiscal conservative" would not say that guys a fucking idiot yet cheer trump whose doing the same,  SMH

every now and then you get it 100% right.

"Employment growth has averaged 174,000 per month thus far this year, compared with an average monthly gain of 187,000 in 2016," the agency's acting Commissioner William J. Wiatrowski said of the report.

hmmm, seems like some of you have drank a little too much trump kool-aid

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/08/569370879/november-jobs-report-economy-adds-228-000-jobs-unemployment-steady

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

every now and then you get it 100% right.

But according to you ,any attempt a cutting spending is an attack on the poor and the children ? 

Any cutting any program is “a drop in the bucket “   

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

But according to you ,any attempt a cutting spending is an attack on the poor and the children ? 

Any cutting any program is “a drop in the bucket “   

if it's taken from them, it is. cut other places, beginning with the military.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Economic growth. 

Increased wages.

Getting people off entitlements. 

Cutting foreign aide.   

Stopping the costly flow of illegal immigrants and its impact on education and the entitlement system.

All those bonuses are taxable income. The $50 Billion investment by Exxon, $350 Billion dollar investment by Apple etc... all increased revenue to the government. No surprise mindless imbeciles like Ballsack seem to ignore these realities  :flush: 

• Like 1

at the time it was, and actually still is. 2017 was 2.3

oops :lol:

1st quarter in 2017 was .7%.  “Thanks Obama!”

Oops.

We can play this stupidness all day.  Well, not “all day” but, some of it. :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if it's taken from them, it is. cut other places, beginning with the military.

You’re on record as claiming that cutting a long list of frivolous programs as l a drop in the bucket “ 

i agree let’s cut military spending, I can hardly wait for the left to whine about lost jobs, or or all those people working in the MIC going to,work for Solyndra?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

1st quarter in 2017 was .7%.  “Thanks Obama!”

Oops.

We can play this stupidness all day.  Well, not “all day” but, some of it. :lmao:

so do you want to start looking at day numbers too? by the year is a pretty good measuring stick dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:snack:

9DCF99A4-00C0-442D-83C6-6FD7BDE55FE4.jpeg

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You’re on record as claiming that cutting a long list of frivolous programs as l a drop in the bucket “ 

i agree let’s cut military spending, I can hardly wait for the left to whine about lost jobs, or or all those people working in the MIC going to,work for Solyndra?  

well when you want to cut .000000000001 % of spending costs, by eliminating something that does some good but you don't like it, that doesn't go far....

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Employment growth has averaged 174,000 per month thus far this year, compared with an average monthly gain of 187,000 in 2016," the agency's acting Commissioner William J. Wiatrowski said of the report.

hmmm, seems like some of you have drank a little too much trump kool-aid

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/08/569370879/november-jobs-report-economy-adds-228-000-jobs-unemployment-steady

Remember the Clown Posse telling is that wasn’t good enough because you needed 200,000+ jobs per month to keep up with population growth :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well when you want to cut .000000000001 % of spending costs, by eliminating something that does some good but you don't like it, that doesn't go far....

I want to, cut all waste , unlike you that wants to save any program that helps buy liberals votes