Check your account email address ×

snowmobile question

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Their are a couple of reasons one may prefer to pay with PayPal or really any alternate service that would allow them to purchase by credit as opposed to cash.  You can get the 1-5% cash back bonus, plus better buyer protections.  That said, I can also understand as a seller, why cash talks.  

Also, did you try selecting the following option when you set up the advert in EBay?

E3FC2102-6A49-4FF8-BE05-4F10705BA501.pngcc

The payment method clearly stated deposit accepted via paypal and balance due by cash or cashiers check. They messaged me saying they were trying to pay the whole balance by paypal and I told them I would not accept the whole payment via paypal and I explained to them why. They immediately started a dispute and cut off communication. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weren't you the guy who couldn't find the tail light fuse on your truck?  Kind of shows your mentality.

:lol: know your roll buddy.

I found the fuse and the relay no problem...

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No, I just serviced my transmission last spring.  Better go service your tranny before it explodes on ya.

The truck had 11000 or so miles on it...7 months old when trans went.

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Snowrider being a douchebag and you white knighting him because of Ben. 

Slinger is all out of sorts today. Trump has a couple good days and he goes off the rails on Ben and I. It’s hilarious. Poor guy needs a reality check. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slinger is all out of sorts today. Trump has a couple good days and he goes off the rails on Ben and I. It’s hilarious. Poor guy needs a reality check. 

I'm trying to be nice but my patience only extends so far

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, ben thought some people who were going to buy his sled, even pick it up at his house, were scamming him, all because of what he posted in the ad. he got pissed off and blasted their name and contact info on the internets, hoping people would ridicule the buyer. I said it was a dumb move, and it could have been an honest mistake by the buyer. turns out I was right, and ben even admitted it was an honest mistake after it was all said and done, after the buyers even came in here and posted a description of all that happened. the end.

Ben may be an idiot most of time he post on here but is your reality truely this out of touch and distorted that you have yourself convinced what you spew on here as the truth or do you just play dumb for internet purposes?