Check your account email address ×

snowmobile question

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ben may be an idiot most of time he post on here but is your reality truely this out of touch and distorted that you have yourself convinced what you spew on here as the truth or do you just play dumb for internet purposes?

The Fucking guy thinks he can read minds for fucks sake....he ain't playing one bit. :lol:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Ben may be an idiot most of time he post on here but is your reality truely this out of touch and distorted that you have yourself convinced what you spew on here as the truth or do you just play dumb for internet purposes?

yeah you’re right, my reality is anything but. The details of the story and bens own comments on what happened afterwards, were all fiction. :lol:

So much hate today!  

45 in Northern MN.  Grass coming through the sparse snow on the trail.

Fuckity fuck fucker fuck fucker!!!!!!

Unreal really. End of Jan and my skis and carbides look like they’ve been on hardscrabble for 100 miles....cuz they kinda have.

Fuckity fuck!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So much hate today!  

45 in Northern MN.  Grass coming through the sparse snow on the trail.

Fuckity fuck fucker fuck fucker!!!!!!

Unreal really. End of Jan and my skis and carbides look like they’ve been on hardscrabble for 100 miles....cuz they kinda have.

Fuckity fuck!

It's fuckered here as well...worked up a sweat walking the dog at the state park but at least I didn't fall on my ass because all the icy bullshit softened up in this goddamned heat! :bashhead:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Trail head parking lot had one rig in it this afternoon.  It’s bizarro world!  Best start to winter in years with 20” in November all gone by Dec then crap for snow.  Literally like spring here.  

If you had a sled that went over 60 mph you could come up and ride the river with us next weekend

• Haha 1